Just released adventure games

2 Likes

It’s odd they released that without even alerting the backers of their previous game. The pricing is also odd - while Hero-U was expensive compared to similar games, that one (albeit presumable much smaller in scope) is given away for next to nothing, depending on the buyer.

Anyway, I’m tempted, even though it seems a little casual. Did you try it? Anyone?

1 Like

No, not yet.

It’s a demo. I’ve read somewhere they expect to release it next year.
They may even go to kickstarter to fund it:

4 Likes

Received a notification email today. The Kickstarter is supposed to go live “at noon PDT on Tuesday, Oct. 2” (sic!), so unfortunately not before 2029.

Assuming though that this is just a minor temporal mishap and not a puzzle for us to solve (sorry for spoiling the solution!), it might be as soon as tomorrow or the day after at the latest :smile:.

2 Likes

OMG! OMG! Robin Johnson just released his new creation, “Pirateship!” I was just going to bed, but now I’ll have to stay up late! ( But do I have beer? Yes, I do! )

3 Likes

Spegni il computer e vai a dormire!

3 Likes

Ok, after all it’s a text adventure…I can play from work, nobody will notice!

3 Likes

I just saw this review: Jenny LeClue – A Great Detectivú Game | LonM's Blog

1 Like

That sums it up quite nicely. Now patiently waiting for part II … .

• Available -

The Fan Game - Back to the Future Part V - Multidimensional Space-Timelines

Download: https://danielespadoni82.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-fan-game-back-to-future-part-v.html

4 Likes

From Amanita Design (developers of Machinarium, Samorost…)

Gog:
https://www.gog.com/game/pilgrims

Steam:

7 Likes

How nice!
Machinarium was very funny and unique!

1 Like

I’ve yet to play Samorost 3, but I’ve been into the stuff they make since Samorost 1 in '03 or '04.

Machinarium was cool. Worth checking out if nothing else.

Angelo and Deemon is out, but only on Steam:

I’ll wait. :wink:

Yesterday Argonus and the Gods of Stone was released.

I can’t say a lot about the game itself beside apparently being an adventure game, but I do know it’s from Zojoi who remade Shadowgate! I hope it will be released on GOG too.

1 Like

From the reviews:

2 Likes

Interesting review.
I’ve already seen someone complaining about a clunky UI but this guys says:

People have written that the control scheme (using KB/M) was a tad clunky. I personally don’t think that’s the case at all.

Also they mentioned something about savegames…

I think someone also mentionend the puzzles being more on the light side, but IMHO this game is worth my support IF there comes a DRM-free version.