Just released adventure games

Good idea! I’ll do that.

1 Like

Oh ok. It makes absolute sense now. Hope they’re both ok. It’s always hard.

1 Like

Norco:

3 Likes

Catie in MeowmeowLand

3 Likes

120 locations with that quality??

6 Likes

excellent

Released yesterday:

I’ve yet to try it (there’s only so much time, sadly), but it’s somewhat loosely based on the Carmen Sandiego games. So I guess some of the puzzles require real-world knowledge and/or research and it’s a globetrotting adventure with plenty exotic locations.

Will report once I get around to actually playing it.

3 Likes

That would be great! :slight_smile:

I liked the (first) Carmen Sandiego games, but the screenshots from Chinatown Detective Agency doesn’t convince me yet to buy it.

4 Likes

Yay, a new game from Octavi Navarro was just released:

3 Likes

Nice! Hopefully I didn’t jump the gun too much, not sure when I’ll have time to play it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks a lot like a certain maniac mansion…
I’m taking the entry through the grate below the house…

4 Likes

Nine Witches is currently 50% off and an amazing bargain at $9.99. I just finished it and loved it.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that game. It’s beautiful!

1 Like

IT has great puzzles and atmosphere. its in my top 5 or 6 adventure games of all time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not much into horror adventure games, but this one has a connection with low-budget horror movies of the 80s that intrigues me. Just released!

Nightmare Frames is a supernatural thriller where you’ll step into the shoes of Alan Goldberg, in the search for the scariest horror film of all time. An enthralling journey through the streets of the Hollywood of the 80s, a small haunted town, and even Hell itself.

3 Likes

Born Punk has been just released and it reminds me of another steampunk game that I’ve enjoyed a lot: Technobabylon.

The cover art put me off, for some reason, and it doesn’t provide an idea of what the art style is. So here are a few screenshots:

3 Likes

I’m playing this one and is very enjoyable. The style is that of Dave Gilbert. Nice atmosphere, good dialogs, good characters. I’ve only encountered one real puzzle so far.

1 Like

How scary is it? Does it have things like jumpscares?

not at all scary… no jumpscares. so far. I’ve played for about 3 hours.

1 Like