Language, Step-ladders, Ace Attorney, and Why Do We Keep Going Off-topic

I tried different social media services but don’t use them anymore. If you use them regularly they could be extremely time consuming (like Whatsapp - that’s why I hate that App). Beside that I don’t know what Facebook, Twitter, etc. are doing with my data.

I have to use some platforms for/during my work. But that’s all. I don’t even know how much “friends” I have over there. :slight_smile:

I used to think that. Then I joined this forum.

2 Likes

That doesn’t quite jam with me as a title, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: The great attorney might work, and I’d say (The) Great Turnabout Trial sounds slightly better. It has that “The Great War” kind of sound to it.

Stepladders lead directly to Ace Attorney. :wink: I was going to reply something like “that’s a ladder, not a stepladder” but the moment was long gone.

2 Likes

Then again, I would’ve spent the last 3.5 years differently if it wasn’t for @David posting about the Thimbleweed Park Kickstarter on the FB page “We want Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders Special Edition”…
Whoops! Almost drove a post on-TWP-topic there. Carry on. (You can go about your business. Move along)

4 Likes

Oh! I couldn’t resist and take a picture!

2 Likes

Ladder. It’s clearly a ladder. :grinning:

3 Likes

No, it’s clearly a broken stepladder.

2 Likes

Ceci n´est pas un escabeau.

3 Likes

Found this video of Michael Jackson’s Smooth Criminal, with images taken from various Ace Attorney games.

SPOILER WARNING!
It contains images from the trilogy and Apollo Justice.

1 Like

Guilty!

It’s not Ace Attorney, but Yuko Kitajima could’ve stepped straight out of one of those games. Kamen Rider Zi-O ep 35.

1 Like