I am baaaacccccckkkkkkkk!

Back after a long holiday! Sup guys?

Huh? I am 16.

I believe you are the youngest forum member here. 99% sure :smiley:

2 Likes

What about the 1% ?

between 30 and 70 :smile:

1 Like

And one more thing am I the only person in this forum from India???
Can someone please check?

Bravo Siddesh!
When I read your name, Siddartha always comes to my mind.

Namaste!

1 Like

Thank you… so you are an Indian?

Do u mean Buddha by Sidhartha?
Well my name means Shiva.

1 Like

Here is something I always wanted to ask an indian. Do you find Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom offensive? And because there is a current debate about this. Do you find Apu from the Simpsons offensive?

1 Like

Hmmm. I don’t know any of em… seriously.

You are young, we are referring to a great adventure movie of the past century.
“Indiana Jones And The Temple of Doom” is a movie where there is indian religion, voodoo, children slaves, and so on.
In india is rated “UA” (Parental Guidance for children below the age of 12 years), and there are cut scenes.
You can watch it, then if you want, we’d like to read your opinion about it.

1 Like

Alright I will.

You forgot me :wink: 24!

3 Likes

It’s important to stay young at heart. :slight_smile:

btw: Would you like to be older, younger or is it the right age?

3 Likes

I’m happy being this age :smiley:

3 Likes

So you won’t like to get older and stay at 24? :slight_smile:

/edit: I would like to be younger.

1 Like

I’ve only watched the Simpsons a few times, so I’m not familiar with Apu. But I think it’s interesting that there’s a debate about it now, and that the creators of the show tried to address it in a recent episode. I think I’ll look into it sometime and see what I make of it.

@TaarakVakil, I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on it too!

1 Like

Hmm, it’s difficult to say. I don’t really have a sense of feeling a certain age, I just have a sense of who I am.

Why? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My whole life I felt and feel round about 15 years younger than I actually am. I can’t say why, but even other people estimate(d) me (much) younger. Maybe I have too less getting-older-hormones. :wink:

And it’s interesting to see other people at my age: Some of them are looking extremely young, others very old. It seems that 40 is an age where the aging process speeds up or slows down. :slight_smile:

2 Likes