Limited Run to release "definitive Collector's Editions" of Star Wars games / Lucasfilm Games

Btw. just a couple of weeks ago I’ve received a new game on floppy disk after decades! (TWP only includes a very small portion of the game on it so it doesn’t count):

Some random USB floppy drive is fairly cheap:

I could also just put together a decade-old computer with floppy drive support on the motherboard. The power supply is the only minor issue, 'cause I’m using that in my current build.

Oh yeah, I saw a YouTube video about some of the logistics involved with those floppy disks recently. Possibly when you linked to it. :wink:

Interesting video.

But:

Not sure what you are trying to tell: That you (and I) are going to be the only sale for LimitedRunGames when they release it as floppy only? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I’ll just stick to Curse. :smiley:

Just remembered this thread. Over half a year later but still no Monkey Island… :frowning:

1 Like

According to Wikipedia, all they put out so far is a couple of Star Wars games:

1 Like

For the Sega CD? What was that you said about actually playing the game, @Nor_Treblig? :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Is here somebody in the forum who still owns a Sega CD? :thinking:

1 Like
2 Likes

Interesting timing!

Hehe, yeah! Finally, some news. I guess I just should have been a little bit more patient.

Ooor you should have posted earlier!

If only I had known the powers that I apparently possess… hehe

3 Likes

Sega CD??
C’mon, what a bunch of *beeping beeps*!

2 Likes

Full Throttle Remastered Collector’s Edition (PC):

Content mock-up:

Yep, it’s the box in landscape orientation!
Can be pre-ordered until 2022-11-20 and there are also versions for Xbox and PS4 available.

1 Like

Grim Fandango Remastered Collector’s Edition (PC) for 100 USD:

Content mock-up:

Pre-order until 2022-12-18.