Lost credentials?

Is it normal that today, I had to login to the forum again?
It looks like my credential were lost.
I had to do both on my mobile phone and on the PC.

1 Like

Has this just happened with any of your other accounts, too?
Maybe your browser cleared its cookies for some reason, which could cause you to be logged out.

2 Likes

Today I accessed the forum from the PC in my office (no updates occured, neither of the Windows nor of the browser), and from my mobile (no updates occurred, too), and I did not clear the cache.
If I am the only one who had this issue, I’m starting to worry…

It’s fine I think. This happened to me this morning and it said it was ‘logging you out while the site is in read only mode’.

I think they were doing some maintenance.

I was actually halfway through writing a post but luckily it saved it as a draft! (Same as when I have to quit it occasionally.)

4 Likes

Also, if you log out of the forum on one platform, it will log you out everywhere else too. You probably already know that though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was surprised myself when this happened to day, since I don´t think it ever has before.

same here!
both on pc and mobile. Luckily I remembered my password.

It’s a new feature, to help to train our memory.

4 Likes

Same here

You’re not alone! We are all in this together!

1 Like

We should form a secret society.

I vote for No Homers Club.

2 Likes

The club of Lost Logins

2 Likes

Lost Loggins? You think he got lost in the DANGER ZONE?

2 Likes

Discourse Disco Dancers?

2 Likes

It’s making me re-authorise the app most times I go into it now, which is a bit annoying.

It looks like some other people are having a similar issue on the dev forum so maybe I’ll post there if it continues.

1 Like

oh that’s annoying. It happened only one time for me.

1 Like

Yeah. I think it might’ve stopped now. Maybe it was just that time of day when they were doing updates or something.

1 Like

Illumianti or Blind Eye Society which is better?

I be Illuminatus if you be a Thuggee. :smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone else notice that since we had to re-enter our credentials, the notifications do no longer automatically clear when you read/view the related post?
That’s a bit annoying…
@eviltrout any idea?