Loving this right now

yes it does

5 Likes

I bet @Sushi is loving this too!

2 Likes

Also Phil Rudd has returned to the drums (or at least there were some pictures of him and the rest outside the studio in Vancouver a few months ago, taken just 1 or 2 days apart)!
Unfortunately Cliff Williams seems to have left for good.
And Malcolm of course will remain sorely missed. RIP

But yeah, overall loving that right now!

I think I read that was confirmed a few days ago actually!

Oh yeah, that was definitely a huge loss. So sad, his final years must have been really terrible.:cry:

1 Like

The rumour (and plausible evidence) has been around since August.
The Youngs too
And the engineer/producer too

1 Like

Iā€™m so disappointed by this. Drums on the last records were horrible and pretty much ruined them for me (especially Black Ice). I was hoping Chris Slade will put new energy into the band just like it was with The Razorā€™s Edge.

Believe it or not, I just watched this video for the first time (although itā€™s 23 years old by now) and I am loving the puns with the duckwalk (especially from 1:50 to 2:30 with the high wire and the burning coals)
:joy:

That seems pretty normal to me, unless you lived on TMF/MTV/Viva/etc.

But in my case, as a big fan, I had that music video on a DVD for over 9 years. But never watched it*, nor most of the others since 1995.

*That has been fixed yesterday evening.

1 Like

As a distinct DVD purchase? I have a variety of albums that came with a DVD that I probably watched back when I bought 'em, but rarely again.

For example, I couldnā€™t even tell you if I watched this DVD:

Then there are all the albums with a bonus data track. Some of them even came with low-res music videos! :rofl:

IĀ“m pretty unfamiliar with the majority of the post RazorĀ“s Edge era. But IĀ“m pretty sure IĀ“ve seen music videos for Stiff Upper Lip and RockĀ“nĀ“Roll Train on TV.

On a slightly related note AC/DC are probably the only group I could think of that is that old that has NEW tunes of theirs played on mainstream radio here, too.

Twas the magical era of MULTIMEDIA! :rainbow: :sparkles:

This is so. weird.

2 Likes

Brilliant!!! :joy:
And I thought it couldnā€™t get weirder than the Iā€™m a PC adā€¦

ā€œI TURN NUMBER TWO INTO ENERGY!ā€ :poop:

2 Likes

Though nothing beats reality

3 Likes

In a world where devices dominate in every aspect of life, at least kids today can still experience the tech-free enjoyment of running around outside, chasing a boun-

ā€¦

ā€¦ok never mind :joy:

1 Like

Say honey, whatĀ“s the count of your walking app today? :grin:

1 Like

Donā€™t know whom to pity more: the people that came up with this, or the people that buy it!?
Hope itā€™s at least rechargeable!

1 Like

Yes! With a wire attached, it becomes a jokari

1 Like

This is pretty stupid, but for some reason I love it.

World War Bot 2020 (and its spin-offs). Itā€™s basically a facebook bot that every hour gives updates on a fictional world war where a bunch of rules decide which territories get conquered by which countries. Currently the biggest superpower is Paraguay, followed by Lesotho, Antartica and Syria.

Due to some bugs in the calculations, sometimes funny things happen, like Antartica attacking Russia or Paraguay conquering Canada before conquering the USA.

Itā€™s just a bunch of randomly colored territories on a world map, but itā€™s somehow addicting.

There are also two spin-offs, one with the Italian provinces (admin is Italian) and one with the US states.

If youā€™ve got the requisite naval strength, itā€™s much easier to execute a surprise tactical northern invasion than to tackle the heavily fortified southern border head-on. Youā€™ll have those Washington victory points lapped up before theyā€™ve had time to properly respond. :wink: