Loving this right now

But isn’t Fritz more popular in the northern part of Germany? :thinking: I can’t remember that I’ve seen Fritz at much places in Munich … :thinking:

I don´t know, but I´ve seen lots of crates at the supermarket just yesterday and I always wonder who drinks that stuff!

WILL/DONATION sounds like the title of a Japanese light novel or something.

Screenshot_2019-01-11_23-31-39

2 Likes

Picked up this HANDbag from the Museum of London :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes. But they’re not easy to reach, due to the fence.

2 Likes

Not been there 20 years ago. Still so much to see whenever the next time will be.

Looks cool!

3 Likes

Funny you say that. I have a few american militiary bases in my proximity and it´s so weird driving by fences that say stuff like :“Do not enter. Beware live ammunition. Trespassers will be shot at” etc…

The exhibitions themselves were actually a little disappointing. I guess it wasn’t that long since we last went, so the permanent ones were good (Fire of London, The Plague) but nothing new. I mainly went to check out the new ‘Disease X’ exhibition about epidemics, but it turned out to be just a small room of stuff.

1 Like

I used to live near a few navy bases, but I don’t think they said anything like that.

I now also have an army base near me (normal Belgian army, not foreign occupation army) but I don’t quite recall what it may or may not have said while driving by and apparently the entire area is streetview-free.

I drew what I think is the rough outline of the base on the map:

It’s not like you can see any of that stuff from north of the expressway…

Edit:

Anyway, I think the navy bases where I used to live just said stuff like this:

(from http://theprotocity.com/shrinking-cities-the-curious-case-of-den-helder/)

I just remembered that when we were at Madame Tussaud´s that after that we went to something of a dark ride that must be directly next to it (or is it still part of it? I don´t remember) that also had stations like this. I remember a giant animatronic Christopher Wren hovering over St Paul´s too

This here is just a small part of the area next to me.

1 Like

Yeah I think there was a ride like that inside Madame Tussaud’s. I think I preferred the London Dungeons though, unsurprisingly :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to visit those so badly! We even drove by the entrance (on our way to The Tower I believe). But I loved the Chamber Of Horrors at Madame Tussaud´s too. Those constant screams of agony and pain were actually really unsettling after a while.

I also liked the idea of placing Adolf Hitler in a display case on the entry way to the chamber of horrors.

I wish I could find the catalogue I took from there because It was full of anecdotes of people trying to spend nights at the Chamber but coming out totally horrified, which I personally find hard to believe since I thought the ambience sound is half the deal about that and if that´s switched off it´s not half as scary.

But I´d love to visit the Dungeons one day!

1 Like

You guys do realize you’re leading Chuck’s robots right to you now, right?

::straightens tinfoil hat::

:prince:

6 Likes

And the sequel:

2 Likes

A friend posted this on Instagram

He’s a magician, btw. Visit his website. Designed and developed (a looong time ago) by yours truly.

1 Like

Well, these keep getting better!

9 Likes

I wonder if the * beeeeeeep * echoes when he slips on the ice and falls all the way down… :grinning:

3 Likes

3 Likes