Murderer Suspects!

That’s the point: The player don’t actually kill him.

No, I thought about that too. But again: The player directs Boris “to his dead”, but he doesn’t kill him. Same with Franklin: He is getting killed by someone/something but not by the player. And we can assume that Franklin and Boris are killed by the same person/thing.

I like and very much respect your thought here.

When I have a little time in the next few days, I’m gonna post my full theory/idea with screenshots and string like a crazy person. But give it another thought until I do:

We’re made to realize that the developers enslave the characters in the adventure game, controlling their every move. The developers set us up; we murder Boris accidently by booting up the game, we tell Boris to walk to the sewer, triggering the programming/AI that kills him. So the game kills him because we trigger it to because the devs set it that way.

Ugh, there’s more, there’s the dos directory on pillowtron, a tube, a text adventure, some (so far fruitless) scripting on credits.rtf and maybe I’m close to unlocking a hidden part of the game?

…Or I’m a hyperfocusing Charlie Day who can’t accept that there’s all these coinciding hints about a puzzle that’s not meant to be solved. lol

1 Like

And Chuck and Dolores will be free from the evil control of the game developers by escaping into the pillowtron text adventure…

Because developers will never make a text adventure game again.

:delores: