Play a little in-forum simple game, learn some stuff and get badges!

Some of you already know that when you sign up to this forum you’ll get a private message by @discobot.

That message represents a door to an interactive tutorial that will teach you how to do stuff here, but few people have noticed that there is a second level of this game/tutorial with Discobot, but you have to realize how to access to it.

If you have a few minutes to spare, consider it some sort of textual adventure game and try to discover what you have to do to finish the interactive journey and earn a few forum badges as a completely superfluous bonus!

When you want, just head to the list of your private messages and search for Discobot’s message. It was fun for me. :slight_smile:

(feel free to ignore Discobot’s message below)

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Badges?!

1 Like

Milan, you have that badge.

That´s why I don´t need it!

I think I did everything, then?

I hate discos, so I won’t follow someone with the name Disco Stu Discobot.

Anyway, while I appreciate the original scene, I’ll always prefer the Blazing Saddles parody.

Yes.

1 Like

I was actually very close to posting that other parody.
(there is also one in Monkey Island, but that was too hard to find).

:-1:

1 Like

The record is in fact from the German TV show “Disco”. The host was Ilja Richter who made a lot of bad jokes in each episode. So this would be another reason to hate discos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is my reply to your outrageous statement:

Nothing is better as the original: :slight_smile:

But I really wonder how someone can dance to these beats. Without drugs or alcohol. Or an electric eel in his underpants…

What’s the next step? Without music? :neutral_face:

Plot twist: Bluetooth earbuds.

1 Like

He´s the reason watching The Matrix in the german dub is soooo weird.

Badges? Where we’re going, we don’t need stinkin’ badges!

Also:

1 Like

That could have been a perfect line for Back To The Future 3!