Ron declares he is working on a new Monkey Island

I wonder if he is thinging of me…

1 Like

Me waiting for the game…
Pee-wee Herman shared a post on Instagram: "Say something piratey! It

4 Likes

The six year old pirate in me has returned!

5 Likes

RtMI is trending! At least in my country:

3 Likes

god i hope the game is shit. it would be so funny. this is my coping mechanism to control my hype I actually hope RTMI is really good and the anticipation is fucking killing me

2 Likes

Oh. So close! Will have to wait the end of the day myself but it’s so exciting.

2 Likes

RtMI released

3 Likes

Gentlemen! It’s been a pleasure and an honor!

For those of you who can’t resist commenting while playing, please do so in the non-spoiler thread!

Happy playing guys! :heart_on_fire:

3 Likes

It is not trending in my country (USA. Further evidence of me needing to move… :confused:

2 Likes

Downloading now

2 Likes

A dream coming true… Without being able to play even I feel so emotional right now.

2 Likes

Trending in the US would require so much more volume though. I’m in the US and not using social media but hyping here.

1 Like

Ok Return to Monkey Island Released and my PC is still broken and I haven’t managed to buy a new PC. :worried:

1 Like

More volume sounds right, though having more people seems like it would make it possible. It’s a tweet per person situation, and we just don’t have the right kind of people…

yes, im the fucker up at 2am to download this! why am i doing this! I’m usually a night-owl, but jesus christ

anyway yes the pain of downloading it. hows everyone else

1. twitter trends are tailored to the viewer. its all very weird. point is, oh fuck it just finished downloading oh shit
3 Likes

I died laughing when the item at the top of the list was “antichrist”

2 Likes

that second item better be my shiny horse armor

how nice…

2 Likes

It wasn’t the shopkeeper after all! Just an old woman!

3 Likes
1 Like