Signed Thimbleweed Park collector's edition box for $500.00

Actually… you could also use a font to write the signatures. It’s much easier that way and Ron’s handwriting looks like Comic Sans anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How appropriate. My handwriting looks like Wingdings.

3 Likes

Within a few days, I will get my unsigned virgin boxed copy.

Then, I want to make a social experiment: I’ll add a little thing on the box, so to make it a one-of-a-kind, and sell it on eBay.
If success, I’ll buy another one, and give the money gained to the local charity group. :upside_down_face:
Otherwise, I’ll keep my precious box, open it and enjoy it.

@LowLevel, stay tuned on eBay! :wink:

I’m sure someone at Fangamer touched it already for the very first time.

1 Like

you-see-like-virgin-is-really-about-thimbleweed-park-collectors-edition-boxes

2 Likes

I’m going to sell this VIRGIN, sealed, original Thimbleweed Park boxed edition, signed by Zak Phoenix McKracken, one of the beta testers of the game’s Android version.
It’s rare? More.
Ultra-rare? More, More!
More than Ron and Gary’s signatures? Those are on over one-hundred boxes!

This is a UNIQUE piece!! There are no other pieces in the world with that signature!

Before I will sell it on eBay, I want to privilege this Forum’s users.

Make your BID, now, on this thread! :+1:
Starting price: $150.00

Auction is OPEN! :smiley:

2 Likes

What will you do with the money, resp. which organization will get the money? :slight_smile:

I’ll give them to the local charity organization (“Caritas Italiana”), in order to help the local poors (the ones living in the same town where I live).

1 Like

Ahem, my dear Zak, given that you’re going to sell that box for a price not lower than 150 bucks…
You could use a better marker at least! :man_farmer: :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, this is what passes the convent :joy:

I could not resist so much.
I opened my box :star_struck:

You and me already know what is its content, but it was exciting anyway.
Oh, I found also a code to redeem a digital copy from GoG.

Where did you find the GOG code? I received a backer edition and there was no code inside. When the game came out, I chose Steam, btw.

It was on the box border, written on a silver sticker applied over the plastic outer casing.
Mine was not a backer edition signed by Ron & Gary, it was purchased via Fangamer.

The Backers have their codes. So it doesn’t make sense to give the backers another GOG key.

But it makes sense to give a GOG code to non-backers, so that they can “update” the game to the latest version.

1 Like

I wonder why the developers chose GOG over Steam, which is more popular and that has a slightly quicker update system.

I can’t answer that properly, but on GOG you are able to download a stand-alone version without the need of a (Steam-)client. The DVD contains a stand-alone version, so GOG makes more sense to me. (So you don’t have to install the Steam client.)

1 Like

Oh right, I didn’t think about that. (the old me who didn’t like Steam would have immediately understood why they chose GOG)

I’ve found somebody on eBay who pre-sells the Art Book for $84.

I can’t understand what’s the advantage of purchasing the Art Book from this person instead of purchasing it directly from Fangamer at about half the price.

Thanks, great idea! :slight_smile:

How did you measure that?