Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

Someone made videos of ALL the voicemail messages

@ Ron

Hi.
Is it allowed by the youtube rules to publicize huge audioparts after decompiling a computer game? Think it shouldnt.

Just read the threat about “Lets Play”. So if this may stay on youtube, I demand the voice-box-decompiler ist to be seen in his video, listening to all the calls.

Can anyone translate https://youtu.be/TCGeI43L59Q?t=13m15s “Hallo, hier ist die Mailbox von Boris. Leider bin ich gerade nicht zu Hause, da ich hinter schwedischen Gardinen sitze. Bitte melde dich einfach nochmal in 3 Jahren. Ciao”? Google Translate insists Boris is sitting behind Swedish curtains, which seems… odd.

(I was looking up all the Borises to see if there was anything game-related. There isn’t.)

That´s german slang for “behind bars” so he is in prison. He says he can´t pick up the phone because he´s locked up and ask to call again in another 3 years. The Boris name is a coincidence.

Ha! I figured it was something like that.

At 22:00 it’s @David talking (I recalled you told me about the answering machine).
I hear no 60Hz hum, by the way!

That’s because YouTube added a 60Hz filter in their video processing pipeline after they have seen their own YouTube comment sections.

But it was too late. The damage was already done.