Stuck in sewage

Don´t know off my top hat, but @ZakPhoenixMcKracken and @PiecesOfKate are a good start.

Hmmm…well we could check some of those that have been posted here, right?

1 Like

Of us backers? 3454. It doesn’t matter if you have a voice message or not (it won’t play in case you are currently solving the puzzle).

Of us forumers.

How does the game know if you’re calling for fun or for the puzzle? I suppose it sets a flag once you bring the person to the sewer room. That’s cool, because I always thought that ok, the answering machine message is cool, but the name on the wall is cooler (and cost less). So I’m happy to know that those backers are included in the puzzle.

The game knows that you (i.e. one agent) has been abducted.
As long as they count as abducted and you call this specific (backer) phone number the rescue process will be initiated.
You don’t have to see that specific sewer room, you only have to switch to the abducted agent when they wake up.

After the rescue you can call the backer number as usual.

Not sure what you mean. As backer of $50 or more you got both your name and a voice message into the game.
If you wonder why there are so many without voice message: They just didn’t record one (in time).

None were added post-release? (Like the arcades.)

That’s not what I thought until you told me also “voiced” backers get on the wall. I always thought only “unvoiced” did, because voiced ones triggered the answering machine.

Yes, one.
And one number has changed (James “Ender” Brown), guess what his old number was!

1 Like

4468?

4 Likes

Only now I realized 4468 is dialed “HINT” :sweat:

3 Likes

Same :sweat_smile: