The official COVID-19 thread

Same thing these guys said, btw

2 Likes

Hurry up guys, the boredom is starting to set in!

I have a flu, not sure if it’s the Flu because my doctor’s office has no tests. :scream: But my wife has quarantined me to my bedroom. I’m just trying to stay hydrated and keep my temperature down…

I’ve heard the whole family is supposed to stay quarantined for 2 weeks after symptoms are gone. Which really sucks, but it will eventually pass and I just have to find ways to not lose my mind. A new Terrible Toybox production would definitely help!

3 Likes

Oh my … We all hope it’s only a flu, it will cease in a few days.
Keep us up-to-date!
Luckly you have internet connection… you can watch movies, play games, write on blogs…

1 Like

It’s true, sick days 20 years ago were a lot worse. Nothing to do but watch boring daytime TV.

1 Like

Today I read a book. Just sayin’ :stuck_out_tongue:

“A book”, what is that? :thinking:

1 Like

Hard to explain, there’s these thin things with weird symbols on them. I’ve studied the occult magicks so that I can interpret them.

4 Likes

One of those things you find on the Mansion Mansion’s library. I suppose Frenzie was playing TWP

5 Likes

Yeah, you can read ALL the books in the Mansion Mansion Library.
And Listen to all the voice messages.

1 Like

They’re also in the something something store. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Putting a finger in a book can be deadly, as you know.

Just make sure you wash your hands after putting your finger on/in it!

1 Like

You might get navigatorona. Symptoms include dismemberment.

“I’m not putting my lips on that!”

What are you reading?

http://explosm.net/comics/3126/

4 Likes

8 Likes

Hi there.

I’d like to hear news from you. Especially from @yrface, who was ill some days ago, and who lives in the middle of covid hell. And from @David. How are you? David, can you tell me more about the situation in S. Francisco?

Here in Italy the situation is pretty much the same. The lockdown goes on, days are incredibly all similar. I managed until now to remain safe in spite of my shifts, and… well, we just keep going.

5 Likes

We’re doing fine here, still. California’s “curve” is flatter than most areas in the US, with about 10% increases. It looks like we’ll avoid the situation where we run out of hospital beds/equpiment, though PPE supplies are still really tight.

Annie and I have now been staying at home for going on 4 weeks, with another few months (at least) ahead of us. We’re getting used to it in a weird way. Still very much appreciating going out on local walks/hikes with our dog. Last week got to put away some honey from our hives (we’re renting them).

15 Likes

Hi there, New York is still crazy. I hear ambulances non-stop (more than usual), and it’s especially eerie because most other traffic is silent right now.

Personally I feel much better and have been back to work (from home) for a week. Just keeping busy taking care of the kids who are thankfully healthy but basically home schooled right now. The only thing missing is my sense of smell/taste. Everything tastes like cardboard still (even spicy tacos). I hear that’s common among COVID patients, and it takes a few weeks to get back to normal.

Peace to all, hope you are well.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Glad to know you’re fine :slight_smile:

Did they test you for COVID then?