The official travel thread

I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more…

Yeah, I had that in my ears too… :wink: (your earworm thread is taking over all other threads… :wink: )

btw that was one of the first songs I thought about posting, but somehow I eventually forgot about it.

And it spreads even faster than anyone could possible bend their ears inwards! :grin:

2 Likes

Why you think I am training (see jogging thread)? :slight_smile:

Yeah, on the couch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (If I would love a woman I would walk even without a training. :wink: )

Nyaaaargh! *grabs nearest object and stuffs it in her non-bendable ear*

It was a small piece of cucumber

3 Likes

Remind me here to annoy my mum to search for the photos from our London trip from 20 years back. The annivesary should be some time next month so I´d love to be in time for that. As a bonus I put up a photo of me sitting next to the Sphinx.

oh the super silly things I did in my life for women…

1 Like

So now you have that song AND a piece of vegetable in your ears?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:notes:na nana naaaaaah! Nana na naaaah! Nananananannanananananana :notes:

1 Like

I actually wonder why she believes that stuffing her ears would help in any way when the earworms enter the brain through the eyes when reading this forum. :grin:

Hey Hey Hey GOODBYE!

1 Like

Well, mine was still 500 miles, but yours is ok too!

Dying in the process would be the silliest thing

@PiecesOfKate: slice a cucumber and put them on your eyes, don’t go poking them out or anything, promise?

Depends on the woman …

grafik

Worth dying for?

1 Like

To get rid of her, yes.

1 Like

Wait are we talking about murder now? :thinking:

Suicide. If I kill myself, I don’t have to life with that wife anymore.

/edit: Hypothetical speaking.

Sorry, you asked for it:

:ear::snake:

2 Likes

Okay. Okay. I can get through this. I’ll be careful not to poke them out as that would leave more driveway for the worms to get in :scream:

:eye: :snake:

1 Like
1 Like

I want to like most of these posts from the past hour…
but I just ran out :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

A man stumbled upon a Djinn in a bottle.

The Djinn said: “I fullfill you every wish but whatever you wish for your wife gets double of the same thing”

So the man wishes for 1000 € the wife gets 2000. He wishes for a new car the wife gets two new cars etc etc.

When the man meets the Djinn the next time his request is:

“Please beat me half to death!”

3 Likes