Thimbleweed Merch

Mine has the same logo on the back top

Of course, after all it says backer-a-reno and not fronter-a-reno, duh!

5 Likes

I hope tomorrow lobotomy will help me unsee this ā€œbeautiful jokeā€.

2 Likes

Has your backer t-shirt the same color of the one shown in the photo?

Yep, that was truly Vaudville Hook worthy!

Yes, the colour of the one on the left, the darker one.

1 Like

Hi ! I would like to incur the risk to buy some t-shirt on Fangamer without tracking to avoid the duties. So, is ā€œIPAā€ a good method for shipping or not ? I also live in France
Thanks !

You donā€™t have to pay import duties if you stay below 150 EUR. Also their specified values may be even lower than the actual retail price. You may still have to pay VAT though which would be 20% in France.

I never had problems with IPA or DHL eCommerce Plus using Fangamer shop (Kickstarter rewards is a different story thoughā€¦).

For Black Friday, Fangamer is offering discounted international shipping costs and free shipping on USA orders. You also get bonus store credits if your order is at least $50.

Iā€™ve taken advantage of this opportunity to finally order the items that interest me more. The shipping costs (IPA) to Italy were discounted from $40 to $27.11

I also got $20 in store credits, that I will use next year to buy other stuff (including the ThimbleCon t-shirt).

2 Likes

But, butā€¦ I already have all of that! One thing Iā€™d like is this T-Shirt, but it doesnā€™t seem like it will be restocked:

I bought a T-shirt and recently the box+artbook, via IPA/DHL eCommerce and they got delivered (to Belgium) very nicely (I wasnā€™t home when the mailman came, so they left a message for me to pick it up at the postal office). On-line tracking was perfect, I only had to sign for collecting the package (which is a good thing, as it is a secured delivery). And best thing: no import duties or VAT to pay, since the values of the goods that they declared are low (not zero, but below the EU limits; probably the actual costs of the goods) which is around 25% of what you paid them. In short: any order from fangamer below $100 should be no hassle with IPA.

My own experience was very pleasant as well. I believe I had the same shipping option ($15 to Switzerland). Took about ten days to arrive, with great online tracking and actual delivery by the domestic postal service, which IMO causes the least amount of hassle if youā€™re not home. Though the TWP box was small enough to fit into the letterbox, so I didnā€™t even have to go to the post office to pick it up.

:open_mouth: How big is your letterbox?

Too lazy now to go downstairs and take a picture, and I havenā€™t found the exact same model online (if the boxes are as old as the building, theyā€™re likely out of style since at least 30 years). But it basically has two compartments, one for regular mail with a small opening and a lock. And then there is a bigger compartment for bulky stuff. Similar to this:
https://www.obi.ch/briefkaesten/briefkasten-stahl-weiss/p/4852463

1 Like

The idea with the toilet paper on the labels is the best thing ever:

9 Likes

Yes! This is really, really great!

oh wow, this is awesome. Got into the vinyl world a couple years ago, Iā€™m getting this! Thanks for pointing it out. This is official merchandise right?..

1 Like

Yes.

btw: Where do I get this fancy RecordTron 3000ā„¢? Please tell me! I neeeeeed that device!

2 Likes

Why, my friend, why!!! Why are you telling me this?! It is the most vinylous vinyl Iā€™ve ever seen. If not for this soundtrack, what use could a vinyl have?!

I really want this. WANT!!!

Calm down man, itĀ“s almost as if you were spinning right round, baby right round like a record, baby right round round round! :cd:

1 Like