Thimbleweed Park: EASTER EGG MODE

Maybe. One time I noticed the counter had gone up, after I went back to the forum from the link page. But no more of my clicks are counting now, it seems.

:star_struck:

1 Like

Hehe, 59 clicks. I would guess that your link is now the most clicked link in this forum! :slight_smile:
/edit: 60! And still going up!
/edit edit: Huh? And now again 59?

1 Like

It’s past midnight, so I can safely click that link now, right? It doesn’t count for the joke. I am not that gullible.

Well, time zones are evil! :ransome:

1 Like

So… I clicked the “both” link. Seems you need to be called Kate/Katie 'round here if you’re a girl. Who knew?

2 Likes

I think this click-count thing doesn’t work.

You’re probably right. What’s even stranger, is that the Imgur pic itself is registering even more clicks - currently 76.

1 Like

The important question is: Have you got the badge? :wink:

Yes! :medal_sports: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Coincidentally I got one of those the other day for my Darkside Detective mini game link. Though I think yours is somewhat more of an achievement :smile: :clap:

1 Like

Yeah, for example I don’t see any click on my link “both”… but somebody (…or was it Someone?) stated he clicked it…

O, I’ve noticed you’ve unblurred the april fools disclaimer… feeling guilty? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it doesn’t make a count for links to other posts in the forum?

Actually, it wasn’t there at all until this morning! Something in the back of my mind was telling me to add it, as if I was breaking the rules of April Fools :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Really? :thinking:
I thought it was present, but blurred… do you mean I understood it was a prank, all by myself?

1 Like

It was the other April Fool:

2 Likes

I think a disapproving stare from Agent Ray is enough to make anyone question themselves :ray: