Under development adventure games that are worth a mention

Draculaland. For puzzle quality and humour it’s the best I’ve played. It’s up there with Monkey Island. (and I say this as a Ron Gilbert maximalist :))

Oh, and also “Zeppelin adventure”. Same level.

2 Likes

I’ll check 'em out. The hyperlink text adventure thing looks interesting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We could probably agree on “Adventure games currently in production (that are worth a mention)”
Then again, as the topic was created so long ago, it’s probably not possible anymore to change it now…
although… actually, it’s not… :smiling_imp:

So, we change it?
@tasse-tee? @Someone? @milanfahrnholz? Any other self-declared English experts :wink: ?

I’m fine with any decision. :slight_smile:

I hadn’t realised the question was in relation to the topic title. I was just talking about the phrase in general.

That reads a bit awkwardly to me.

For the sake of the thread I’d probably just leave it as it is.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It´s been bugging me a little bit. But then again it was created by an italian and those get a pass from me anyway. Otherwise it would be really difficult with @ZakPhoenixMcKracken around. :grin:

2 Likes

I believe there’s no problem in making little changes to the topic’s title.
Anyway, I had set this topic to “normal” instead of “tracking”, so I didn’t check it regularly :wink:

1 Like

@LowLevel is no Italian AFAIR

“in production” is the term Ron has been using in all those podcasts too.

Ok then… awkward fish swimming away

1 Like

…and…back…in circles… in its bowl…

3 Likes

I don’t think we need to be too pedantic about thread titles, when we all understand what they mean.

It’s not a matter of life and death.
(Or in @ZakPhoenixMcKracken’s case, a matter of court and microwave :wink: )

3 Likes

Oh, come on! Several members in this forum have set you free already. For example in the lamp, the sink or the toilet. So you are swimming in the sea. With all the sharks and friends. Be happy!

2 Likes

Mmhh, Enrico Atavilla sounds pretty much italian to me? :thinking:

And I seem to remember he has written in italian before, but what do I know. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Don’t judge a book by its cover. I know a woman with a very Dutch/Flemish sounding name, but if she secretly speaks it (besides French and accented English) she hasn’t let me in on it. :wink:

Well, his twitter says he lives in Milan, he often writes there in italian and his website ends on .it

But what do I know? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Look, when I signed the lease I didn’t agree to share your head with other tenants.

3 Likes

Guys, Enrico Altavilla aka @LowLevel is italian, born in Sicily, now living in Milan.

2 Likes

How should I know what you know :man_shrugging:
:fried_shrimp: :brain:

:wink:

1 Like

thanks for clearing that out.

So he’s Sicilian… that’s not really Italian is it? :wink:

Oh, you mean the Kingdom of the two Sicilies former Kingdom of Sicily?

Sicilians gave us a common language (together with Tuscans) so probably they are enough italian… :stuck_out_tongue:

Enrico’s interview about SEO (search engine optimization) in Rimini

1 Like