Volvo builds a self-docking yacht

As Ron pointed out in his blog: Does someone know if this thing is available for my current yacht? (btw: The comments in the comment section of this Engadget article are great :wink: ).

2 Likes

From the privacy agreement form:

How data brings you better ad experiences

I always wondered how he does that?

No, Data that´s not how you sell me something!

2 Likes

“It still requires human supervision, but can undertake maneuvers no human would try.”
If the former part of this sentence applies, is the latter a good thing? :grimacing:

It won’t let me view the comments - do I have to have an account?

2 Likes

No, just click on “Show more comments”.

Mhhh, the way your link is displayed under the topic title makes it kinda look like spam. As if it would say “sponsored post” or something. Is this another great new discourse feature?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Discourse did that.

/edit: Ha! I was able to remove that link.

2 Likes

Hmm, that doesn’t appear on my work browser. I’ll try it when I get home.

But not with my ping-pong link! Not sure what Discourse is trying to say here :thinking:

:+1: 1 Looks much better now!

Better watch out for that people like me have a tendency to ignore threads that look like spam.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you be flagging them, instead of ignoring them? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Don’t give Discourse another reason to tell you how to use it!

You can’t see this at the bottom of the page?

“I’m god and I’ll drive you mad!” Or something like that.

But some people love spam!

2 Likes

Sure, but usally Discourse advises me to use it less instead of more. Except when it comes to badges though…

Come to think of it, we can be glad that there is a badge only for the first flag imagine there was one like:

Badge Earned: Policeman :policeman: flagged 100 posts in a day!

3 Likes

Nope, it looks like this:

comments

Never tried it, actually…

:rofl:
Now I kinda wish we could create our own Discourse badges. (Not that one, though!)

2 Likes

Ok, then your company filters the contents and comments from Spot.IM. :frowning: But don’t worry: The comments aren’t that funny. :slight_smile:

Is there a reason? :slight_smile:

Yeah! That would be great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, just never got round to trying spam.

I would invent a Specks of Dust badge, when you’ve used a certain number of full stops over time!

2 Likes

I’ll create a new thread for more suggestions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having moored a yacht countless times myself, I don’t know where to begin to tell how stupid this system is.

2 Likes

I would invent " @piecesofkate is watching you :face_with_monocle:" when made a certain number of typos/spelling mistakes.

3 Likes

I entitirely second that!

Cool. Idea. When. Do. I. Get. Mine? Hmm…?

3 Likes

I’m now enjoying thinking about what the subsequent stages of those badges would be.

1 Like

Done:

1 Like