WARNING: dangerous topic (politics!)

But seriously, if you´re the kinda guy who seriously thinks it´s okay for a town to rent public sports halls to neo nazi parties “because of free speech” then talking with you about this doesn´t make much sense, does it?

I remember my views, because they are mine. I also remember that I´m talking to a flat earther.

The only immature and cowardly thing to do would be to insult someone in a language that isn´t spoken by this forums moderators.

3 Likes

Don´t worry your company is growing. There is the Reichsbürgerbewegung für instance. Or how about Die Identitären? There are many chemtrail truthers, flatearthers and many small but growing party movements everywhere. So even though Dr Axel Stoll and Udo Ulfkotte aren´t with you anymore there are enough people who see the whole picture, believe me!

I believe there are even lots of forums where you will find many people who will agree with you.

Just a small hint. :wink:

Do you still think in terms of left and right?

Nope, the whole israel/palestine issue has made obvious that things are more complicated than that.

This has nothing to do with that.

Hold on, am I still arguing with somebody who uses Joseph Goebbles quotes as arguments?
Sorry, my bad.
Happy new year everybody!

It’s all connected.

You could try to evolve an understanding of how our world ticks, who owns and rules it …

As we’re here already, you could start small by looking at the Washington Post. Who is the owner of the newspaper? What’s their ideology? What are the interests behind? How valid is the ‘information’ provided by the Post if you check their infos and opinions with other media, the reality and facts (as close as you can get). Now you could do the same for other media. If you’ve identified a few oligarchs, patterns might show up … it takes some time but it’s worth the effort, if you’re interested in the world you’re living in.

But Bannon is the good guy, right? :roll_eyes:

Again, I´m sorry you guys!

4 Likes

There exist different ideas by different groups about how the world could be ruled best, serving their purposes.

Offering alleged alternatives has a long history as a tool of staying in power too.

Like @Gffp I know what lobbyism is, and I think that is something we can all agree about.

1 Like

This world is ruled by oligrachs and interest groups I’ve mentioned in other posts before since a pretty long time. The world we’re living in, is a result of this from of ‘government’. This isn’t about some shady from of lobbyism, this is about owning and controlling the world on whole different level.

It takes willingness to reevaluate what you seem to know, time to process data and build some knowledge. In posts from Milan there often are strong opinions but that doesn’t help, a three year old can have strong opinions, it’s important that those opinions are based on knowledge in various fields, otherwise all the energy is wasted into a wrong direction.

Terms like populism, conspiracy theory … are labels. They are tools to discredit thesis and opinions which aren’t conform with the official fascistic from of thinking, best mixed with obviously absurd views in order to discredit them even further. You should be able to look at the content, not get upset by a label.

If you think politics are degrading, than you haven’t understood how politics are influenced and meant to work, most ‘democratic’ countries are ruled by pseudo democracies. What’s changing is the ruthlessness and greed politics are being used in order to enrich those who are in control, but not the system, it’s the same.

It´s the Rothschilds again, isn´t it? :roll_eyes:

Really, you all but mentioned the name, it´s so obvious. Can´t you take your tinfoil head to where people actually listen to you? Bye!

Lame attempt trying to insinuate something on playing the jews card. If you’re interested in role of finacial capitalists in this game (regardless of their persuasion) , study history and economics. Try to come up with real arguments and some substance but beware it needs some time and it might be more complicate than playing games, watching movies and posting on this forum.

Gimme a list of books to read.

Why should I? No idea what you have in mind but I doubt that you’re really interested in reading such books. Secondly published works and information and about these subjects is widely available. So, if you really want to, give Google (or the search machine you trust) a try.

Because it would make it easier to get the real non biased information, because as you say there is a lot of misinfo out there.

So are you interested to actually pass on the real information to one more person (i.e. do something productive) or would you prefer to insult me a little bit more instead?

So what exactly do you want me to google to get the results that have the real info, then?

I don´t exactly want to google “shadow government”

By being so vague you´re only running the risk of me running into MORE misinformation, that is all I´m saying!

With all due respect, gentlemen, I think this is going nowhere.
Even who say “look at the contents” has a label on his forehead, and maybe without realizing it, sticks labels on other people’s foreheads as well.
So please, gentlemen, stop it, since the discussion isn’t interesting.
Obviously you can go on privately, but sincerely I don’t think it would be worth it. Just, please, make an effort to keep this place a nice and productive place for everybody :blush:

2 Likes

But, but, but. Don´t you want to learn about the people who REALLY control this world? Are you this brainwashed already? I´m so close to being enlightened!

So, your suggestion to a discussion is, not to discuss, in order not to cause any friction and debate about conflicts? Well, it easy to see, where such societies end up.

Let me try to remember, so far, a major part of our conversations went a way like: someone triggered a topic, I added my point of view and tried to explain it (which due to some strange reasons matches more with the reality than your opinions), then there mostly came, let’s be friendly, ‘unlucky’ answers, and you’re doing your best on proofing this right with ever post. Again: Why should I?!

So you rather keep on insulting me, instead of showing you actually have something productive to say for yourself?

Let me remind you that this started with me saying something negative about Steve Bannon, you obviously disagreed with. And then you insulted me, and kept on doing so.

And everytime somebody (not just me) wants clear answers you back out, like you do now.

So why should I consider you an authority on anything, if the best you can do is insult people (not just me btw) ?

So please reconsider your tone here, then people might start taking you serious.