Weird and hilarious games on itch.io

Ahh, I see! :smiley:
Btw, I’ve just completed the main objective of Sort the Court. Yay!

2 Likes

It’s just a chance, possibly 50/50, between bad luck & moniez.

i also use Firefox.

1 Like

Mo moniez mo problemz.

1 Like

Latest, definitely.

I get this error message:

An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser’s JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
SecurityError: The operation is insecure.

I’d guess there is an advanced browser setting you can change to allow less secure javascript.

I’m not on FF at the moment, so someone probably knows better.

1 Like

I’m also on the latest Fx and there are no issues with Unity WebGL.

But that’s on Linux. I’d suspect a Windows issue. :angel:

Usually I would say yes of course, but what difference would that make in this case in relation how Firefox treats javascript? :man_shrugging:

At least in Windows there are lots of security settings to block certain JS that can possibly be used maliciously. The settings would vary for each user.

1 Like

I’ve tried it in Windows 10 wit FF 61.0.2 and the game works. Are you running a anti virus software package or a Firewall or something else? Have you changed the settings of FF and/or are you using add-ons in FF?

Aye Fair Lady (An adventure with SCUMM interface! And a musical! /edit: It’s very short but worth a play.)

Regular Human Basketball (not free, but a great multiplayer party game :))

Pirates! And Chicken! On a Ship!

2 Likes

Oooo, this is a really nice concept for a game!

2 Likes

Influent is a similar learning game:

I haven’t “played” these games yet - so if someone could share some experiences or reviews, please post them here … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Body Hiding Simulator 1995:

“You play as a happy housewife. … Your goal is to kill as many people as possible, and hide their bodies around your house.”

Grimder - send your possible date to hell (or heaven):

1 Like

Accurate Exam Simulator:

Trackblasters:

On each track you have to drive 3 rounds as fast as you can.

Not weird, but adventure games: