What is your favourite food?

So, it’s time to start another thread:
Which are your top-three favourite pizza(s) ?

1 Like

Create a new thread! :slight_smile:

Witch leads us to the topic of another thread: Why are the TWP forumers are too shy to create new threads…?

1 Like
  • Chicken (chargrilled is my favourite)
  • Breaded scampi with chips and mushy peas
  • Salmon fillet with potatoes and veg
2 Likes

Because we feel…
Culpado

2 Likes

Because making an existing thread go off-topic is much more fun!

3 Likes

Because we lose track of them. The homepage only lists the 20 most recently updated topics. Given the rate of our going off-topic, 20 topics wouldn’t suffice.

1 Like

May I travel with you? :yum:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Oh now I likes that stuff, but when @PiecesOfKate and I share recipes for exotic toppings he finds it digusting… :smirk:

2 Likes

You can’t compare this bean…thing with the fine selection of @tasse-tee’s top 3. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

grafik

(I´m considering only replying in album titles from now on)

:scream:

Good :scream: or bad :scream: ?

1 Like

scary. I have never tried those toppings on a pizza before. not sure how it would go for me.

Pizza toppings is the off-topic topic! I was replying to Someone’s original topic question. Pay attention :stuck_out_tongue:

(Hang on, I think that’s what @Someone thought I was talking about as well…)

3 Likes

I’ll try to answer, but it is very difficult.
First, since I like food a lot, and I like to vary a lot. So my favourite food changes continuously according to my mood. Secondly, it is hard to constrain my choice in only three foods…

Well, I’ll make some restrictions:

1. Italian food only. You know, just to narrow the choice. And because this is what I’m expected to do, as italian.
  2. I’ll choose trying to ignore my mood of the moment, and picking three different foods I’d like to have if I were stranded forever on that island
  3. I’ll ignore the fact that probably on a resort island I’d be in the mood for fresh raw fish, tropical cocktails and ice-creams

Ok, my foods:

• Pizza with Coca-Cola
  • Risotto alla milanese with bone marrow and a bottle of Barolo
  • Saltimbocca alla romana with a bottle of sauvignon blanc (maybe friulan)
1 Like

How ironic that you didn’t create a new one yourself!

Note I’ve been good and created a new thread for the MI island of your choice :wink:

1 Like

So if he doesn’t want to join you on the pizzaless island, can I?
Pretty please :angel:

1 Like

Sure, just don’t steal all my food :scream:

1 Like