What is your favourite food?

I’ll even cook it for you!
:man_cook:

1 Like
1 Like

ooohhh. this forum sometimes goes waaay too fast to keep up!

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I thought that you mentioned complete meals, not pizza toppings. :slight_smile: (It seems that we like similar meals and food. :wink: )

Do you have a favorite topping? And which Cola? :slight_smile:

I appreciated that. :slight_smile:

I would love to follow @tasse-tee on the pizzaless island - if she would take me with her. :slight_smile:

Do you cook for your wife and your children too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Your jokes are too subtle.

Now THAT isn’t subtle. But yes, I do! Although they don’t always like what I cook. And I don’t like cooking (or at least it usually is a nerve wrecking endeavor). But since we are on a hypothetical deserted island, ‘the naked chef’ is my middle name.

Coca! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I would like to see that…

Where did you get my picture??!

Although, no… that’s not me.
I never wear white socks, and in sandals no less!

2 Likes

Sorry. Then you have to be the guy with the black socks:

Man, you find that stuff suspiciously fast.
That’s me allright… :smile:

1 Like

They don’t look like they’re following the recipe…

1 Like

Hm. My favourites seem hard to translate. Oh well, you can always google them:

• Dolsot Bibimbap
  • Sauerbraten (the Franconian kind) with Macaroni

Number three seems to elude me for now. Plenty of contenders, but none clearly ahead of the others. I think I’ll forgo the specialities and settle on Penne all’Arrabbiata, because that’s a simple and fast dish I could eat seven days a week and not get fed up with for quite some time.

1 Like

I often change… but the most recurrent are: buffalo mozzarella and basil or raw ham, or speck and gorgonzola, or italian sausage and whatever, or capers/anchovies/olives

Coca-cola classic.

1 Like

Maybe because you looked at the wrong parts…?

Never heard of it. It is made with a raw egg?

I don’t think the exact ingredients are set in stone, but if there was a raw egg included, it wouldn’t stay raw for long. Bibimbap is basically vegetables and rice, with a hot pepper sauce. The dolsot variation is cooked and served in a stone pot, and it will remain sizzling hot from the first to the last bite. The bottom layer of the rice will usually be baked to the pot by the time you’re finished. As I really like eating food while it is quite warm, that one was a revelation. Though it’s not easy to get by outside Korea.

1 Like
  • chicken dhansak, pilau rice, garlic naan and poppadom
  • Thai green curry and sticky rice
  • rare beef fillet steak with dauphinoise potatoes and spinach

I’m not 100% on that third one as there are a lot of dishes I like equally as much.

2 Likes

are you Korean?

Sounds delicious. I’ll try to remember it.

Never heard of them. :slight_smile: The “bread” remembered me of Piadina. I loved that as a kid in Italy. Unfortunately I haven’t seen it anywhere else…

Which ones for example?

1 Like