What was the first murder simulator you ever played?

My first computer was one of these bad boys, a BBC Micro…

There was a whole bunch of games I had on disks, including many of the popular murder simulators of the time, such as maybe Arcadians and Frogger, etc… not sure what I technically played first… maybe something like “Frak!” -

3 Likes

Does Battle Chess count? :laughing:

images%20(1)

I think that was probably the first game I ever played in general, on my Amstrad running DOS. I think it came pre-installed.

I didn’t massively understand chess at the time, but I liked playing it for the kills (even if they were mostly at my loss).

6 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Castle Man is so dreamy :heart_eyes:

(Note to myself: Get Castle Man costume…)

2 Likes

That would be a bloody good cosplay!

I’m quite upset that my phone autocorrected ‘cosplay’ to ‘Coldplay’.

2 Likes

For me, right?

1 Like

Looks like a number of us will be hitting the clubs in our Castle Man costumes this weekend

3 Likes

1 Like

Now I cannot decide whether Kate is just really into Castlemen or an evil genius who planned for exactly :point_up: that to take place from the get go.

Awkwardly dancing Castlemen on the dancefloors meme incoming this fri/sat…

3 Likes

That doesn’t matter as long as we all look dreamy … :wink:

:smirk:

A whole FORTRESS of castlemen! *swoon*

2 Likes

My guess is at least a little bit of both.

2 Likes

And who is cosplaying the king?

1 Like

I´m waiting for @Gffp to deliver the proper photoshop for that now.

(suggestion for a backround)

2 Likes

Mmmm, your bricks are so smooth. And such big… erm… crenellations.

3 Likes

You should see me ramparts, m´lady.

3 Likes

I’m pleased it’s a cockney castle.

3 Likes

In Dutch it’s called selfmurder. I suppose suicide only means selfkilling, instead.

Who knows? :smiley:

Anyway, the first platformer I played was probably something in the general direction Prince of Persia, Mario, Sonic or Ducktales.

No, sucide is the intentional act of selfkilling so what we in german call Selbstmord and in dutch probably is Selfsmarders or something like that. :grin: