What would you put in Room 101?

Aww :slightly_frowning_face:

Exactly! Once my mum challenged someone for not saying thank you, and they claimed they had a sore throat :neutral_face:

Why, people why?! It’s like people just don’t understand the rules!

Or, the people who act like it’s their God-given right to have doors held open for them, and so they don’t need to say thank you. I hate that attitude.

I think that sometimes, too. Once I tested it and someone walked right into me. They looked absolutely stunned, like something extraordinary had happened.

3 Likes

Well, you must admit that’s a genius prompt answer.

2 Likes

Only if delivered like “…screech [whispering] soar… throat [cough]”

2 Likes

Though if my mum detected a typo in her voice she probably would’ve lamped her.

1 Like

It’s not a typo. If you have a case of soar throat, things like this happen unintentionally:

WolfBlowingDownPigsHouse

2 Likes

:door: boredom

1 Like

What, like now?

1 Like
2 Likes

Aye.

Four more of your precious characters

1 Like

Want me to read a fairytale?

1 Like

Hee, yes please :grinning: will you read it from a giant armchair, too?

1 Like

If I had one, I would probably film myself doing it. Also the book would have to be huge and old and worn looking.

2 Likes

I could totally hear you doing that skit.

‘Pig 2 - same story.’ :joy:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I don´t know, I´m not confident enough with my Walken.

Enough now discourse!

1 Like

:door: Pins and needles :confounded:

1 Like

I hate those too :confounded:

1 Like

Mind you, not as bad as cramp. I’m sure that’ll end up in here too.

2 Likes

I first thought “needles and pins” (the objects, not the song)
But then because @tasse-tee said me too, I was thinking it might be a female only thing… but my friend google taught me something new today, again!
I think I have that one too, on and off in periods, when I make a certain head movement and bam! from the neck up until my hair roots. Feels like my head’s burning on the inside… and it takes like 1 minute for the feeling to fade.

1 Like

When I get pins and needles, it’s usually in my feet.

No, that’s one kind of “cramps” :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, ouch! I’ve never had it like that. It’s like a numb, prickly feeling, caused by cutting of a bit of blood supply. So usually when I’ve been sitting on my foot, or sleeping on my arm, or like today when my foot got wedged between two others on the train (sitting down, but they had big feet).

1 Like