What would you put in Room 101?

Not sure. I might forgive you, or I might not. Hence the question mark next to the :door:

2 Likes

:flight_departure:

I have no idea what marmite tastes like though…

2 Likes

now if someone can send a box of these over …

ate them once in the States… but not to be found elsewhere.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they have those at the grocery store down the block from me if you’re serious. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:newspaper: One trip to the UK, and you may not even like Marmite - it’s that exciting! In fact, we guarantee Marmite, or your money back.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s an offer! And if I buy 10 glasses at once, do I get a discount?

1 Like

Maybe like they sound. Like a combination of mammals and termites :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

sounds more like one of these guys

3 Likes

Absolutely! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh hai Phil!

1 Like

Where do I find the necessary coupon?

1 Like

In the newspaper.
Hang on, what thread am I in?!

3 Likes

I’m confused now…Is Marmite a drink?

Anyway… too late @someone, I snatched the ticket and am at the airport right now… Shoo Devotee… Shoo Bum, I have a plane to catch… Did I bring my egg?

2 Likes

ah… who cares… We are all in every thread…

3 Likes

I really would like to know what your wife says does if she reads all of your posts in this forum…

2 Likes

“Bring me some chips too” ? :man_shrugging:

:door: @Someone

1 Like

I assume after one of your kids handed her a kitchen knife?

1 Like

Can I expect to be back on Monday and y’all haven’t killed each other by then?

2 Likes

I’ll be here, sweeping up the guts, and eating all the golden syrup/marmite/jalapeño crisps.

3 Likes

Nah, it wouldn’t be good for my health. :stuck_out_tongue: Chips are already salty crunchy goodness all on their own that I normally don’t eat because it’s just salted starch in grease; it hardly needs Marmite to make it so that “once you pop, you can’t stop.”

I get a similar satisfaction out of just eating a few leaves of endives or something and I’m reasonably sure that’s healthier, so I do that instead. I could try endives with Marmite of course. :wink:

@Sushi Don’t buy Marmite at Delhaize. They charge ungodly amounts of money for a little jar. It’s supposed to be €1.85. I took this picture at Jumbo, a Dutch grocery store, a few months ago. (I also bought several jars.) At Delhaize they charge FOUR BEEPING NINETEEN for the exact same jar.

Delhaize:

At Albert Heijn it’s only very mildly overpriced. I would expect the larger stupid plastic jar to be the cheaper option than the nice glass jar, but instead it’s slightly more expensive per kilo.

:door: Delhaize beeping Marmite pricing.

1 Like