What would you put in Room 101?

3 Likes

Like in Milan’s meme: Not that much as you think. :wink: A blue light doesn’t prevent you from getting to sleep and it doesn’t make it worse instantly. :slight_smile:

@tasse-tee As promised, here are the results of the German crisps jury:

The “pickled onion” flavored crisps have to go to room 101 - the taste was, well, I think this emoji sums it up: :nauseated_face:

The “salt & vinegar” crisps were a little bit odd: Some crisps in the package were very “salty” while others seemed to be flavored with vinegar only. Is this typical for these crisps? Some few crisps had the perfect mixture of salt and vinegar. They tasted really good.

My favorite flavor of the four were the salted crisps (the red ones). I would buy them again. :slight_smile:

So here is my ranking:

1. salt
  2. salt & vinegar
  3. chilli and lime
  4. pickled onions

… where …

:door: … the pickled onions have to go to room 101.

1 Like

Dear Mr Someone,

Thank you for your submission of pickled onion crisps to Room 101.

Unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been rejected.

We hope this won’t discourage you to submit an application in the future, and we here at Rooms Limited wish you all the best.

Kind regards
Katie Bierce (MD, Dip. Opinions, BA 1st Class Hons Succ’ful For’m Thrds)

2 Likes

Interesting verdict! :smiley:

I only notice slight differences in taste between the crisps, sometimes. The main thing I notice these days is that they don’t taste as strong overall as they used to - vinegar-wise, I’d say.

1 Like

And what if I submit pickles and onions? :thinking:

Could it be that they have flavored the crisps in such a way that the taste changes between salt and vinegar?

Hm… the vinegar flavor was there and quite dominant (partially).

1 Like

:thinking:

Diane! Please photocopy this letter for me.

(I’m kidding really. You can put what you like in there :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

If they did, that would be a good selling point.

Each crisp has a unique configuration of salt and vinegar flavour! Giving you a different taste experience every time!

2 Likes

Argh. I had a funny reply to your reply. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I gave the pickeld onions crisps to a relative (without saying the flavor) and he/she hasn’t liked it too. Maybe it’s a German thing. :slight_smile:

Oh yes! :slight_smile: Now I really have to try them again. (And if we ever meet sometime we have to try them both so that you can tell me if the taste is correct. :wink: ).

1 Like

Do it anyway!

They are pretty strong crisps. Sometimes they make me sweat, but I kinda like that. Though I’d probably still choose cheese and onion or beef if given the choice.

1 Like

Sounds like you had a pack of “salt or vinegar” instead :smile:

Did you read the instructions? shake well before use?

2 Likes

Yes, indeed! :slight_smile:

/edit: Well, I actually “shaked” them on my way home. :wink:

1 Like

:door: decapitated parakeets on our driveway :confounded:

?!?! :confounded:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Who’d do such a thing?

Cats?

Are they “wild” parakeets (exotics imported by boats or something) or pets?

I’m guessing a cat, or a fox. I’m a bit concerned that I don’t know where the head is :expressionless:

They’re wild - we get loads around here ever since a bunch of them escaped from a nearby zoo and bred.

1 Like

what? my 101 room is filled with pickled onions! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:door: Rooms Limited

3 Likes

Problem solved - a big crow just swooped in, picked up the body and flew off with it! What the crap is going on here tonight!

3 Likes
2 Likes