What's for dinner?

Shawarmas are the thinking-man’s kebab, especially chicken ones.

1 Like

Kebabs are considered the low-tier fast food here. The epitome of unhealthy but satisfying.

However, there was a very good kebab place in Zurich, they also did some strange gourmet kebab thing with truffles and stuff. The best kebab I’ve ever had - if you’ll ever find yourself in Zurich, go to Ayverdi’s.

3 Likes

Ooh not seen that restaurant before.

I quite like doner meat and chips sometimes, if I can’t be arsed with bread and want to get straight to the meat. All smothered in garlic sauce of course :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Gosh, where have sweet potato fries been all my life?

2 Likes

Sitting inside the potatoes, waiting for you. You took your time and now they’re all dead.

2 Likes

Is that the comeback for that “living donut” thing I made you imagine the other day?

Um. Yes.

1 Like

According to a comic I drew in high school, food is happy to die from eating because it fulfills its goal. It’s science.

3 Likes

For some reason his(?) facial expression amuses me greatly :laughing:

And the placement of the chocolate bar. It looks like the nuts ‘n berries n’ stuff were left behind by the cat as… uh… a little present :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe this

explains this

:wink:

1 Like

“Whaaaaaat? That came from me?!:scream_cat:

3 Likes

Exactly! This muffin agrees:

(If you’re wondering what’s going on in the video, the song is essentially a collection of references from the Asdfmovie series.)

Sam is a boy. :slight_smile:

And of course @PiecesOfKate would have chocolate crapping cats!

2 Likes

How can one see that on the picture? :thinking:

1 Like

You´re an adventure gamer, what makes you assume that picture is the only thing I have to go on? :wink:

2 Likes

That’s called cheating. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think he means he’s read it on here before (probably when I introduced them). He has a better memory than most of us or he’s keeping creepy notes on us all :wink:

2 Likes

You talked about him several times, also there was this video where you called him “good boy” :wink:

As for the notes…

@someone

- Seems to have no clear identity

- Might be an alien?

@piecesofkate

- Has eerily many things in common with me

- Might be my prettier doppelganger?

@tasse-tee

- Is much nicer to me than I deserve

- Is she my deathbed hallucination?

3 Likes

Hellooooooooo, it’s me again, Milan! Yep, we’re still here. Nope, we’re not getting tired of you, and we never will. Now go back to sleep, 'cos we need some more weird dreams to talk about in the relevant thread.
Ok byyyyyeeeeee
:ghost:

3 Likes

Isn’t the nature of a doppelganger that they look identical? Maybe with some blonde tresses :smile:

2 Likes