XXX - Hardcore food

You´re just trying so hard to be right, aren´t you?

That’s basically what the version I had was! The novelty was good but the food not so great.

Me too :joy:

Oh blimey you’ve all written loads since that post… I’m bedding down :sleeping:

1 Like

Sorry, I have to work each day with German words - it’s a vocational disease. :crazy_face: Maybe I’m the German @PiecesOfKate. But with a pulley in the middle.

Pierchen die Katzenburgen.

You mean without? Or are you being fnarsome?

3 Likes

Or up yer arse.

Sorry, this is all too much for me.

Okay you guys asked for it.

grafik

?

This text will be blurred

:joy:

Ehm. Without. If you have one. But then … uhm … What was the topic of this thread already?

Do we have already a thread with the ugliest animals…? :thinking:

1 Like

Any other reaction, and I would needed to shoot you. :gun:

No, but we definitly should!

Mr Fahrnholz, your transition to an Englishman is complete. Congratulations. Here’s your celebratory monocle :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Oh blimey! I feel mildly bemused but unusally celebratory all at once! :tophat: :uk:

3 Likes

That’s not nice! You wouldn’t have one for ugly humans. All animals are nice in their own way.

I been to a freak show once. Not with people but wax figures. No judgements, was fascinating all the same.

Which is just the thing such a thread would celebrate! (help me out here folks!)

1 Like

What were they wax figures of?

Somebody would call the mods, and people would express solidarity to me :tongue:

BTW, I express solidarity with @Someone’s arse :blush:

2 Likes

I wish I could remember. The main attraction was an actual egyptian mummy. Then there were all sorts of exotic pieces like spears from alledged cannibal tribes, repliacs of a three headed calf, the elephant man, the heaviest person in the world, and lots of wax casts of all sorts of STDs (which was in a part of the exhibition that was for adults only).

1 Like

Would that make you butt-buddies? :thinking:

2 Likes

In only one hour this thread turned from delicious food over calamaris, German grammar, ugly animals and wax figures to my arse. I think that’s a new record! :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds a bit like the Hunterian Museum, which is one of the best I’ve been to.

Bum chums?

I was on the verge of making a joke about @Someone’s arse expressing solids. Which means it’s definitely time for bed now.

2 Likes

@someone You shouldn’t have liked it!! It was a trap!

3 Likes

Damn!

1 Like