One of those four you mentioned, will be my friend’s cosplay :smiling_face:

1 Like

We want pics!

1 Like

Aw, I was hoping you’d go as a Tron machine :laughing:

3 Likes

Join us, Ema! It will be a lovely day!
The event is at Parco Giardino Sigurtà:

1. When you don’t know what to say in the middle of a discussion, and use your magic “I am rubber, you are glue” to escape the conversation.

Please don’t tell us, that you did exactly this… :slight_smile:

I won’t tell :smiley:

1 Like

Oooooh I’ve just worked out who you’re going as from Twitter :smile: definitely post some pics!

3 Likes
  1. when reading posts by other users, involving your favourite Lucasfilm main character, you double-check its correct spelling, especially “C” and “K” letters.
3 Likes
  1. When you go ahead and order the box edition and the artbook on fangamer, even though you swore to never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game.
3 Likes
  1. You are so excited while waiting for the Fangamer delivery, that you can’t count properly from 45 to 47.
4 Likes

Since we´re reaching the end here and in lights of the recent off topic discussion, I´d just like to add to all of these great points, some things I like about this community in particular:

• Being able to converse with people from around the world and learning new perspectives.
  • Talking with nice people about things you love, because they love it at least as much as you do.
  • Being able to converse with your childhood heroes like @RonGilbert and @David and finding out they´re actually the nicest people, too!
  • Knowing you made people interested in something, or laugh or even smile feels nice.
  • People actually understand what I´m blabbering about, most of the time.
  • People judge me by what I have to say and not by what I am or am not.
  • It (kinda, sorta) helps me cope with my depression.

So, thanks and stuff…!

9 Likes
  1. You found more then 50 ways.
1 Like
  1. Thinking that people actually understand what you are blabbering about, most of the time, just because they share an affinity to a game and it’s forum.

LOL! Sorry, couldn’t resist. :laughing:

dZ.

XX. (I lost the count):

When you read “I played MI2 a few years ago with my GF” and the first meaning of “GF” that comes to your mind is “Grim Fandango”.

4 Likes

Ghost Friend. :franklin:

1. When your 10-year-old walks around saying, “What the beep?” (True story.)
4 Likes

Still better than “god father” which was my best guess.

1 Like

My God father actually introduced me to computer gaming ahah (via the C64).
He made me an offer that I, as a child, couldn’t refuse.

4 Likes

That’s a requirement to be accepted on the list.