Announcing a new Thimbleweed Park mini-adventure

Comments for the Delores’ podcast are now closed. Maybe we’ll have the podcast within a few hours :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you @RonGilbert @David @robert.megone @Calypso @OctaviNavarro!

That was a fun diversion. The end credits made me laugh out loud several times (especially the very end.)

5 Likes

That made me mad!

2 Likes

Still 10 photographs to go… I am enjoying this, savouring the increasingly difficult puzzles and getting stuck.

2 Likes

The OCD of a character whose name I won’t mention to not spoil a possible puzzle…reminds me of Zak’s. Whose idea was this? @David’s? @RonGilbert’s?

Ok, here is the spoiler: those darned kids-a-renos these days… not closing my cabinet-a-renos

1 Like

Ron’s!

3 Likes

It should drop tomorrow (Monday). It takes us about 4x as long as recording it to edit it, and this was a long one.

7 Likes

Thanks for heads up!

2 Likes

The podcast is out! :smile:

7 Likes
3 Likes

So the first question is… How’s the weather ? :smiley:
at 4:48 there’s my question :slight_smile:

1 Like

There could have also been the what we did last week and what we’re gonna do next week… Might have been interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I had to stop listening as I didn’t complete the game yet. Still 5 pictures to go now

3 Likes

Ok, finished it.
Funniest end credits ever :joy:
(Including a jump scare at the very end- I thought my computer crashed)

4 Likes

Today I had access to a physical computer with Win10 so I could finally try the game!

My experience with this new engine:

• I played it using a touchscreen with no mouse connected. I had to map right-click to a keyboard key because long-touch didn’t work (it executed single-click right away and verbs didn’t pop up).

• Dragging was quite a drag (hehe) on an 60cm (23.6") touchscreen, but actually not that bad (may even work in a 10 hour game since in such game you aren’t using items every 2 seconds).

• I had no technical issues, the only minor annoyance was that changing audio output device during play (e.g. switching from speakers to headphones) didn’t work. This may not be a problem with a real game where I can just save and restart the game.

5 Likes

I’m just curious in what’s the point of a 23" touch screen

I know, right? Who would need such a ridiculously small one! 23 point 6 inches on the other hand… :wink:

It’s great for use with multiple people, without the need to pass a mouse around. This one you can even lay flat on a table!
For a particular video game genre called point’n’touch adventures it’s also nice.

5 Likes

Oh, well.
unnamed (1)

4 Likes

My PC has a 23’’ touchscreen :stuck_out_tongue: but I disabled it.

Oh, yes, I remember perfectly that.