[Community Game] guess AGAIN these Thimbleweed Park locations and get the prizes! šŸŽ

Yay! I know almost all of them! Iā€™ll have to think about some of thoseā€¦

-dZ.

Harder then the previous one.
@RonGilbert and @OctaviNavarro , if you please, we would like to know if even this time you will score a 40/40!

(in Ron we trust, so if he will state: ā€œYes, I can recognize all of themā€, it will be enough.)

Yup.

@discobot solve community game

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

This is why I hate discosā€¦

1 Like

#4 stumps me. #26 took a little thinking. Everything else is obvious.

3 Likes

You have no idea how hard it was to make some things appear ā€œstraightforwardā€ so that people could feel overconfident. :neutral_face:

To everyone else: please, donā€™t comment in public about those images. :stuck_out_tongue:

I canā€™t recognize #4 and #26, plus some others (I need to carefully check them because some particulars donā€™t match).

@LowLevel the EASTER EGG you mentioned means that one of the images is not related to Thimbleweed Park, right? In other words, itā€™s a fake?

I really donā€™t know how to provide more information about the ā€œeaster eggā€ image without helping or misleading people in the process. Itā€™s just something that players of Thimbleweed Park will not see in the game.

OK, thank you. After the game ending, everything will be crystal clearā€¦

1 Like

Even in an abstract way like Ron did without going into details?

Look what you have done! Iā€™ve now tried to find them all!

I certainly booted up TWP and then did go through the list. I either have to verify itā€™s where I think it is or sometimes there are multiple possible locations with subtle differences only.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m pretty much finding the same. It is much easier having something to cross-check against!

Iā€™d love to see the answers. How long till then?

About three days.

Can you post a reminder a day or so before the deadline? I donā€™t want to miss it!

Iā€™ll try to post a reminder every 24 hours.

1 Like

Wow, 40 images are a lot!

Interestingly, the quizzes always contain a few images which I donā€™t recognizeā€¦ There is more art in TWP than it seems at first sight. And @LowLevel and @ZakPhoenixMcKracken have an intuition for images which are difficult to recognize (at least for me). :slight_smile:

It wasnā€™t my intention to make the game so big but the more I explored Thimbleweed Park, the more I found images too interesting to ignore.

Maybe the intimidating large quantity of images is the reason why nobody has officially entered the contest yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope that at least one person will participate. Just to give away the prizes.

The previous round wasnā€™t difficult for you as much as it was for the other contestants. You won. :neutral_face:

You should have kept some of those for a later game and using less prizes.

Also ask Ron to make an official entry!

I will later take a closer look at the previous game to see if I find those. On first site I couldnā€™t remember seeing The Statue of Liberty but I knew it have to be a picture. Another one I have currently no idea where to find it.