[Community Game] guess AGAIN these Thimbleweed Park locations and get the prizes! šŸŽ

Thatā€™s true, but it doesnā€™t mean that all of those images had been easy for me. After all, I didnā€™t recognize all of them either.

PS: No harm meant! I like difficult quizzes and I am grateful that you have carried out these great games. :wink:

I wanted this to be the last round of this specific game organized by me, so I used all the images that I considered to be interesting. I would like to either play or organize a different kind of game in the future. :slight_smile:

In my opinion the most difficult image in that thread is the out-of-contest one that I published in this post.

I you havenā€™t already read (in the subsequent posts) what that ā€œthingā€ is, Iā€™m sure that it could represent an interesting puzzle for you.

OK Iā€™ve found it! It wasnā€™t too hard. Obviously itā€™s a typical background. The grass on the side help a little bit. Only problem was that I (and most others I guess) donā€™t remember this scene being sunny at all (and the sun is only there on this very short part).

Iā€™ve also seen your other post below: Did you get any responses from the team? (I donā€™t want to look further in this topic since I still havenā€™t a clue yet about one of those images.)

Yes. Octavi informally entered the competition and sent me his answers.

Ron just said publicly that he recognized all the images.

Would you like a hint?

We have only one try, we donā€™t want to sciup it! :grin:
I took my time to check every image, and sent you my answers right now.

It it sooo difficult and time consuming. And I have to do so much important university stuff! But Iā€™m in it, Iā€™m missing a few images. I try to send my answers tomorrow. Good night now.

1 Like

Nope, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t say the number :slight_smile:
And I have now finally found it! Phew.
Embarrassingly itā€™s a room which I have recently assembled by myself, by hand!

I hope you didnā€™t make the same mistake as I did, I have at least one wrong.

Tomorrow night isnā€™t too late to submit, right?

Right.

1 Like

Maybe you should give us a little bit more time to submit our answers (one additional day or so)ā€¦

Sure, there are no strict timelines, the goal is to have fun and let people participate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I have a big PM with my answers and havenā€™t had the chance to submit it. Do I still have time?

Sure!

Thanks. I just made my submission, only 5 missing. I keep thinking I recognize them but when I went to the game to search for them, I couldnā€™t find them to confirm. Either a false memory implantā€¦ or my game has altered itself to prevent me from finding out the truth! :scream:

Great game, it made me think a bit about my recollections. :+1:
-dZ.

1 Like

I can say this time it was not as easy as it could be at first impression. Great choice of images!

1 Like

I agree! Great choice! :slight_smile:

Oh no! I missed 6. You are better than me!

Iā€™m afraid that I wonā€™t participate this time, due to a lack of time. :frowning:
Though, seeing that I won the previous game, I think it would be reasonable enough to abstain this time and increase the chances of the other participants.

However, good luck to every participant! :wink:

I really would have liked to give it a shot.
But every time I look at the pictures and try to concentrateā€¦funny things happenā€¦to ma brain.

Iā€™m submitting my answers tomorrow now but I think thatā€™s still within the deadline? I was going to submit tonight but had an unexpectedly :poop: day.