[Community Game] guess these Thimbleweed Park locations and grab the prizes! šŸŽ

Thatā€™s a good idea. It could motivate more people to participate.

What about a variation: the first winner chooses one of the prizes, the second winner chooses one from the remaining ones, and so on?

Anyway, for the moment this is a very hypothetical scenario, because I have no more spare adventure games in my Humble Bundle account. :stuck_out_tongue: (but I have some non-adventure games)

Six official contenders + Octavi.

Good idea! :slight_smile:

That doesnā€™t matter. :slight_smile: (Instead the chances are high that I donā€™t own these games, so I can rejoin your community games. :wink: )

It would be interesting to see how good Octavi and the rest of the crew solve this community game in 10 or 20 years. :wink:

Here is the out-of-contest mysterious ā€œthingā€ that nobody has recognized shown with another element of the same place:

Is it simpler, now? :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t submit answers, but doing a quick scan of the posted images, I got them all without much thought. We spent years staring at those images.

Excuse me, sir, butā€¦ isnā€™t that the tree on the vista?

The only thing I can say is that the place is not the vista.

Even number 8? (which you shouldnā€™t reveal here in public)

When you wrote, that it is on the far left side of the map, I found it. Good hidden object. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found it!
Congratulations, you have an eagle eye!
Even to take the screen shot at the exact moment!

1 Like

Brief update/reminder : This time some usual contenders didnā€™t participate, so there is less competition than usual. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are still a few hours left to submit the answers, though.

I canā€™t easily access the results, right now, (Iā€™m texting on a train) but I remember that one or two images proved to be quite tough. :slight_smile:

See you in a few hours.

Iā€™m really sorry. I have so much work to do for my university, like writing papers, preparing presentations and so on, that I must focus on my studies and unfortunately not on your fantastic and wonderful game. :frowning:
Good luck everyone.

1 Like

:rage:

Are they papers about mechanical engineering?

What? :neutral_face:

Okay you probably mean by numbers. But the way you phrased it made it sound a bit like ā€œour regular quality competitors arenĀ“t participating so you should have it easier against those who are leftā€.

Seconded!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Of course! I just said ā€œusual contendersā€. There are just six contenders this time, so there is less competition, compared to the previous quiz.

(ahah, Iā€™m kidding, they would have also kicked your collective ass badly)

(but maybe I have absolutely no memory of how good they are and Iā€™m just messing with you. Who knows, life is full of uncertainty)

2 Likes

I have a hunch that Katie understood you exactly the same way I did.

Regardless only the results will show who is the best. :muscle: (sorry couldnĀ“t find a smiley of a flexing brain muscle)

1 Like

I think I did better that Octavi. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There is this urban legend of a rockstar (I think it was Elvis Presley) participating in his own lookalike contest and only scoring third place. This is certainly what that Ransome scene in Thimbleweed Park was based on. :slight_smile:

It for sure happened to Chaplin. I donā€™t know if it happened also to Presley.

1 Like