Cross-stitch Thimbleweed Park characters by Emily Morganti

I must be colourblind, somehow.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to spot, but I can see it even in the first picture.

(Itā€™s light gray.)

3 Likes

Oddily, I can see it better in the first pic.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the close-up helps either. I spotted it on the first pic and then I couldnā€™t even find it on the second pic for a few seconds. Still, you can analyze it in minute detail and see the actual thread that way.

You mean that spelling error on the city limit sign?

1 Like

What spelling error?! :astonished:

1 Like

Made you look! :wink:

3 Likes

You gave me a heart attack!

3 Likes

DonĀ“t mind him, heĀ“s developed sort of a cheeky habit as of late

2 Likes

Sorry!! :flushed:

3 Likes

$490.00 so far.
Now, if I won an instant scratch-and-win, I would surprise everyone with a $1,000 bidā€¦

ā€¦but ā€œTell me your dreamsā€ is another thread.

4 Likes

Auction just ended!
Unbelievable!!! :franklin: :reyes: :ray:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

wow! It went really well!

curious if itā€™s anyone that frequents this forumā€¦

donā€™t know. In the latest 10 minutes the price grown from 640$ to that amount! Still impressed!

yeah looking at the bidding history, three different people were raising the bid during the very last minute:
https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/132616723449?item=132616723449&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

1 Like

I donā€™t know what crazy person would pay so much money for such small piece cloth!

(And yes, I was one of those bidders during the last minutesā€¦ :crazy_face:)

4 Likes

Ahahah! Great! But you didnā€™t win?

Btw. shipping is extra so the actual amount to pay would be $1,810.50 :money_with_wings: :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know why Emily wants to donate all of the money, she really should have kept some amount for all the work she had!
@Emily do you know how many hours you have worked on this?

Also everyone who didnā€™t make (e.g. everyone on this planet except the mysterious highest bidder) is free to still donate for Video Game History Foundation: :moneybag: :arrow_right: Donate | Video Game History Foundation

And while you guys are at it: :moneybag: :arrow_right: Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free & Borrowable Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine

4 Likes