:sweat_smile:

Please, donā€™t unblur the next sentence

Curiosity killed the Katie. Again.

I didnā€™t, but I could still work out what it said. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

So youā€™re a diver!

Well, I did some diving lessons when I was younger (PADI Seal Team), but that was just in a swimming pool. I would like to do some open water diving in the future, but I guess I will need some more lessons first.

^ ^ ^ And thatā€™s the secret of the underwater statues, folks! ok not really

2 Likes

Riddle me this:
my underwater statue is not a fake (CGI).
It isnā€™t authentic either (because although near the seaside, none of the actual ones the Eastern Isles are underwater, except for some tourist replicas.
I took the picture myself but I never dove in my life.

2 Likes

I once was onboard a submarine in egypt.

So this is just some modern work of a french artist you snapped from a submarine?

1 Like

That reminds me, the Nautilus had a giant observation deck, didnā€™t it?

Or some kind of ā€œSealifeā€ ā€¦

grafik

2 Likes

In the German city Oberhausen they flooded a big abandoned gas tank (gasometer) with water. You can dive in it and discover for example an airplane:

You can learn to dive there too (website only in German).

1 Like

Wow, that would be great! But only if there would be no trouble to you at all.

Iā€™ll have a look tomorrow.

You mean you will TRY IT??

Iā€™m not sure what you mean exactly, but yes, Iā€™ll try to search the magazines. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Festarossa: Maybe some bad news: Iā€™ve found the magazine with Monkey Island 2. The good news is, that it contains the code wheel, the bad news is: Itā€™s printed on a normal page and not on cardboard like the original one. Beside that, the magazine has printed its logo on the code wheel and the code wheel is a little bit smaller than the original one (the magazine scaled the code wheel to get both discs on one page in the common German format DIN-A4).

So Iā€™m not sure if it would help you if I send you the page. Another possibility would be that I scan the code wheel and send it to you as a PDF. You could print it then on cardboard and cut it out - you have to do the latter anyway. (Iā€™m not sure if there is a high-res version of the code wheel in the Internetā€¦) Beside the logo of the magazine all other labels on the code wheel are in English. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe this is helpful for all who lost their code wheels and/or are too lazy to fetch it from the box each time they start a game:

(These code wheels are interactive, click on one to rotate the wheel.)

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I would be satisfied with the scaled down version on a normal paper with a magazine logo on it, so no need to send it over.

But thank you for the effort, I really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll scan the page later anyway, so if you are interested, please PM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like