Debunk famous unsolved mysteries! šŸ—æ

My ā€œlikeā€ is for this quote.

1 Like

IĀ“m not gonna make another quiz out of this just mention that here.

We of course all know the face on mars because of one of our favourite adventure games.

The reason it worked so good back then, was because it was released between the publishing of these two pictures.

grafik

The clearer one on the right doesnĀ“t quite fuel the imagination as much as the one of the left, right?

3 Likes

On the flipside, a face with thousands of years of corrosion might look like thatā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Which would indicate that the martians (or skolarians) have left the building long, long ago. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This reminded me of an episode of Arthur C. Clarkeā€™s Mysterious World, filmed a decade before the hoax was explained to the public. This photo wasnā€™t the first of the would-be monster, but apparently it was instrumental for the monster-gazers to flock to that lake.

1 Like

Great, the intro of that show features a crystal skull! :joy:

Great, the intro of that show features a crystal skull! :joy:

One of those is on display in the British museum. Any you just have to love the music in that intro.

Anyway, going a bit off-topic here, sorry.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll let you off with a stern warning, this time.
Next time, weā€™ll keelhaul you!

:wink: just have a look at the other threads, they ALL go off-topic. Weā€™re ok with that

3 Likes

Getting back on the topic of unsolved mysteriesā€¦
Why is that a giant emoji?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (You can see it too, right?)

2 Likes

It is laughing out LOUD?

Or it just has tiny hands, which makes it appear as a giant?

3 Likes

I only get them to that size when I copy them put them somewhere else and then insert them back here. It happened with my boxing glove that I mirrored in photoshop for lefthanded use here.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You can also edit the text
:crocodile:

1 Like

And make the air smell, whatĀ“s your point?

Oh to make it bigger?

Yep!

Or to make it smellier
:poop:

Ahhh, I see!

I donā€™t understand what you mean! :cry:

These are harder to hack thoughā€¦

:ransome:

1 Like

Copy, not quote

I copy the image. Insert it into phtoshop, save it and copy the file to paste it here. I made it sound a little too complicated there I guess.