Delores Dancing

We all remember Delores’ dance moves, right?

And Jenn’s video: Delores Cosplay Guide

… But somewhere out there exists another video:

9 Likes

That’s interesting but… Where’s exactly the part in which Octavi dances? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (I really Expected that)

1 Like

Yeah, we need proof @OctaviNavarro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As you can imagine, that video was immediately erased, then I burned my computer and sent the ashes to space just to make sure that nobody ever finds it.

14 Likes

I see, so you have used a cloud backup solution.

Do you know in a couple of years there will be a reunion of TWP team members to perform a TWP musical? :delores: :dancer:
(It’s in your contracts, in fine print, hidden between all the ™s.)

5 Likes

I admit it’s somewhat hard to read:

T™W™P™ m™u™s™i™c™a™l™.

4 Likes

That’s interesting. But does it mean that YOU invented the choreography? Or maybe Ron did, and showed it to you through a video of himself dancing, which was destroyed as well?

2 Likes

I think the choreography is a mix of several famous dance moves

4 Likes

Wow. Somebody put a spam comment in that URL. maybe @RonGilbert cares. Maybe not.

You mean the blog commments? Yes, especially recent comments on really old blog entries were spam.
The more sophisticated ones copy another comment or part of it to make it look genuine.

You mean the blog commments? Yes, especially recent comments on really old blog entries were spam.
The more sophisticated ones copy another comment or part of it to make it look genuine.
Oh, BTW… look at what I’ve found!!
www.famous-game-developers-naked.sex

Can somebody add a Psycho violin screech to that GIF? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Oh nooooo! It´s already happening! :scream:

1 Like

Wow. Very fast. Did you manage to see the gif? :smiley:

Nope, missed it. :frowning_face:

Ok, let me understand how can I make it better. I’ll undelete the message later.

1 Like

When I saw it I thought more of a “dun dun DUUUN”.

Edit: Hey, this one nearly already looks like him!

2 Likes

I`d like to disagree, but I can´t, because it´s true! :dog2:

1 Like