Delores problem with graphics

I just downloaded Delores from Steam. Unfortunately, it only fills a portion of my 4K monitor.
See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucxeTGwEww0&feature=youtu.be .
Even then, only a portion of the graphics displays. About 1/4th of it. The rest is truncated. Not even the initial screen with the controls shows up properly.
If I resize to full screen, I get the entire portion of the graphics, but they still only fill up 1/4 of the screen.

Has anyone else run into this ?

Thimbleweed Park runs perfectly fine on my machine. I bought it one year ago. Finally got to play it this year and finished it. It’s still installed and works, whereas Delores doesn’t.

Any idea how to solve this ?

Try the following:

• at game start, when you see a portion of the book, press the “O” key: this will bring the options menu up
  • you should see the “Fullscreen” option (luckly for you, it’s in the upper-left section of the screen): check it, then press the “O” key again to confirm.

Please let us know if this worked for you.

Zak,

When I press O to see the controls, I am able to enable full-screen. However, the picture only covers 1/4 of the screen.

I found one workaround, which was to change my display’s resolution in Windows from 3840x2160 to 1920x1080 . I feel that should not be required, though - and it wasn’t for Thimbleweed Park. Some regression was introduced in the engine since then.

Julien

Thanks for your feedback, it will be helpful.

Let me know if you issue a fix and you want me to verify it.