Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

Delores: Spanish Translation

I’m trying to get the Spanish translation started.

Anyone wants to team up??

As seen in the screenshots, I’m trying to fix the problem with the fonts.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.52.38

3 Likes

Font is updated, using this fork/branch: https://github.com/nachokruss/DeloresDev/tree/spanish_translation

3 Likes

I would like to be a part of it. As soon as I can get my hands on the GOG release and play it.

I can help! Please count with me. Regards!

I don’t see the Spanish translation checked in. Is it being worked on?

Not yet, AFAIK. Spanish translation may have to wait until next opportunity to be added to the game.

yes, its a little behind at the moment.

Oh man, where is @milanfahrnholz when you need him?

3 Likes

Hi there.
I would like to help with this project as a native spanish translator, so hit me up and count me in!
:slight_smile:

grafik

4 Likes

Hello, as a native speaker, I’ve started the Spanish Translation from scratch in the updated version of the repository, and it’s pretty advanced. It would be helpful if someone worked in the art translation. If you would like to contribute, here’s the link:

4 Likes

@Clan328, awesome!! It will come very handy when we start doing the Spanish voice acting (very soon!). Thank you for your work!

Hello again. The first version of the spanish translation is already finished. In the next few weeks I will be doing some testing and applying some changes to it before making the pull request. If anyone wants to help, feel free to do it in this repository.
It would be great if someone worked on the art translation, as I don’t have Photoshop. I could provide the spanish text for it. Thanks!

3 Likes

That is awesome! Thanks, @Clan328!! This is going to make it much easier for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I have just created the pull request for the final version of the Spanish Translation, which will hopefully appear in the game. Thanks!

Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.