Delores: Spanish Translation

I’m trying to get the Spanish translation started.

Anyone wants to team up??

As seen in the screenshots, I’m trying to fix the problem with the fonts.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.52.38

2 Likes

Font is updated, using this fork/branch: https://github.com/nachokruss/DeloresDev/tree/spanish_translation

3 Likes

I would like to be a part of it. As soon as I can get my hands on the GOG release and play it.

I can help! Please count with me. Regards!

I don’t see the Spanish translation checked in. Is it being worked on?

Not yet, AFAIK. Spanish translation may have to wait until next opportunity to be added to the game.

yes, its a little behind at the moment.

Oh man, where is @milanfahrnholz when you need him?

3 Likes

Hi there.
I would like to help with this project as a native spanish translator, so hit me up and count me in!
:slight_smile:

grafik

4 Likes

Hello, as a native speaker, I’ve started the Spanish Translation from scratch in the updated version of the repository, and it’s pretty advanced. It would be helpful if someone worked in the art translation. If you would like to contribute, here’s the link:

4 Likes

@Clan328, awesome!! It will come very handy when we start doing the Spanish voice acting (very soon!). Thank you for your work!

Hello again. The first version of the spanish translation is already finished. In the next few weeks I will be doing some testing and applying some changes to it before making the pull request. If anyone wants to help, feel free to do it in this repository.
It would be great if someone worked on the art translation, as I don’t have Photoshop. I could provide the spanish text for it. Thanks!

3 Likes

That is awesome! Thanks, @Clan328!! This is going to make it much easier for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I have just created the pull request for the final version of the Spanish Translation, which will hopefully appear in the game. Thanks!

A few months ago i played Delores mini adventure, using this spanish translation included in the DeloresDev, and i found there are some things here and there it can be improved, so i did a revision of the translation changing some things, some missing references and changing some phrases that read strange. I’m testing now my version.

Also i began to look to translate the images… but when i began to do one of them, i learn more how it works and found the PSDs in the repo which seems to have all the images in spanish but they are not in the game (in the SpriteSheets). What is the reason for that, are they all finished and only lack of the script creation, or is there something missing in some files?

Moreover, i’m not very familiar to do pull requests in github (i only did issues in the past). If i upload the new translation file, i should do it to GrumpyGamer, Clan328 or nachokruss? I suppose Clan328, but i want to talk first. I didn’t add any credit because they are mostly comprehension and missing references tweaks (and some “esto (this)” and “eso (that)” what normally are not used in Spanish or used in a different way, but that’s why i testing again my tweaks.

I don’t know if this is going to go anywhere because mostly of Delores implementation is dead at this point, but is sad that a lot of work it seems is done in the Spanish translation can’t be used…

Thanks!