Do you have a favorite sci-fi movie or TV series? šŸ‘½

Well I think they wipe her memory and do it all again (if I remember correctly). At that point I was like :scream: I think itā€™s almost worse for the observer, actually - maybe itā€™s not so bad if youā€™re oblivious that youā€™re reliving it.

1 Like

Yeah thinking back that makes more sense economically . Because it would really seem like too much effort to do just once.

Oh and nice to see someone else finally chiming in!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes! I realized you guys were talking about Black Mirror, and I was coincidentally watching it for the first time right now as well. I am now about half way through ā€œWhite Christmasā€ and I think itā€™s my favorite so far. Jon Hamm is amazing.

1 Like

Thatā€™s literally what Iā€™m doing right now as well! I think the term Jon Hamm Christmas episode may very well be a redundancy.

1 Like

Yeah I liked that christmas episode, certainly took lots of twists and turns. Maybe a bit too much, but at least that kept the plot going to justify itĀ“s running time, and of course Jon Hamm was really great.

Iā€™m going to finish it tonight. And I am going to stop reading this topic until I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please donĀ“t block me, though! :wink:

1 Like

Nice. Wow, that 3 week / 6 month scene was very interesting. It was longer than expected, but I really liked that one.

1 Like

Remember the X-Files Episode (duh!) where Mulder and Scully get caught in a bank robbery and it turns out itĀ“s the girlfriend of the bankrobber that is responsible for the timeloop and can only end it by dying? Yeah that was badā€¦

And for something much much worse check out the Twilight Zone episode Shadow Play. No hope thereā€¦

Yeah, Monday. It made me think of that too. A great episode but also had me flapping.

I should get round to watching The Twilight Zone.

Or not, maybe.

Too late, you know you want toā€¦

Well Iā€™ll add it toā€“

:crazy_face:

Yes, sir. Iā€™ll watch it right away. Will there be anything else?

Mhhh, letĀ“s seeā€¦I think I would like to hear:

1 Like

Starting Series 3 nowā€¦

1 Like

Hey I know this might sound super weird. But the episode Nosedive seems to have the exact same premise as the Community Episode with the MeowMeowBeenz Appā€¦

I canā€™t comment as havenā€™t seen much Community (I couldnā€™t get into it!) I liked that Black Mirror episode though. Worryingly believable.

Just watched Hang the DJ from series 4 which was a goodā€™un.

Just got done with Playtest, that was great! Super creepy and ā€œYoung Jeff Bridgesā€ was tons of fun to watch!

1 Like

Yeah, the ending left me feeling arrrrgh! In a good way.

Haha, he is a bit like Jeff Bridges. Heā€™s Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawnā€™s son. But you probably knew that.

Oh thatĀ“s him, I forgot about that. That makes so much sense. Kurt Russell and Jeff Bridges arenĀ“t that much unlike.

Just saw, Shut Up And Dance. What a supermean fucked up thing. I think so far I can say IĀ“m liking Series 3 a whole lot better than the first two.

Will see the remaining 3 episodes of the season tomorrow.

It definitely gets better as it goes on.

Ooooh youā€™ve got my favourite one next. Lots of people consider it the best one. I have a theory as to why but will wait until youā€™ve seen it.