Free game of the day

5 Likes

Ah, Flight of the Amazon Queen :heart: well, it is freeware anyway all year round, but it’s always good to have it yet on another library. I love that game.

1 Like

this one is free and I 've never heard of it, but it seems to have good reviews:

4 Likes

Monument Valley 2 is free in Google Play and in Apple App Store.

5 Likes

I’m really enjoying this game. It’s the right amount of calm and story. I’m currently stuck for the first time at the Botanical Gardens.

I think that was the first time I also was stuck for awhile. You just need to to see where tiles connect.

1 Like

Got it now. Finished the game too soon, but it was nice.

1 Like

Gone Home is free on Epic Store. I don’t think I’ll like it but I’m curious to try it.

2 Likes

NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD !

THE PIXEL HAS YOU - DISK 1 -

PLOT :
Virus C9 has deleted the protagonists and antagonists the dimension s 87, 88 , and 90.
Phoenix must the recover codes of all dimension s in order to allow Lucas to make an antivirus.

Site: https://danielespadoni82.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-pixel-has-you.html

6 Likes

Maybe the main character will be familiar for most of you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Groucho?!

1 Like

In Phoenix Wright’s suit :sunglasses:

1 Like

Phoenix Who?
:wink:

1 Like

The Kraken one.

2 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

Google Stadia is now free for two months.

Gylt is interesting, at least if you liked TellTale’s style.

I’d reeeeeally like to play Grid, but it’s practically unplayable with my 200 Mb wired connection and graphic settings set to as low as 720p with HDR off. There’s some jerking which makes precision driving impossible. And often the controls just disappear, meaning suddenly I can’t accelerate or brake or turn to either direction, which again makes driving a bit challenging.

3 Likes

According to IsThereAnyDeal you can buy it for €2.50? >_> Or is it some kind of updated version.

There are different "GRID"s. The current one should be this:

On Steam it’s 60% off:

Hm, it does look pretty. I’m much more into your Burnout & Need for Speed Underground/Most Wanted than more realistic though. Maybe you need a wheel for the more realistic games.

Anyway, without signing up Google Stadia doesn’t tell you which games it has or for how much or just about anything really, ergo I will never know.

Edit: oh hey, I already have Grid (2008). It’s in my “meh” section. I think Humble gave it away four or five years ago.

Screenshot_20200413_105001

2 Likes