Fun pics from "Turn your computer off and go to sleep!" page

I will continue my work of proselytizing during my holidays…
One of the children I have, is the one who dubbed the Hotel Kid in italian. Needless to say that I have a notebook with me, with Thimbleweed Park installed…

• “come here, boys, I want to show you a computer game…” :grin::grin:

Imagine their faces when they will hear the voice of one of them!

[Meme expected]

1 Like

2 Likes

Do you remember this… “song”?
(Click the picture to show it entirely)

2 Likes

:pen: :pineapple: :apple: :pen:

2 Likes

Pen + Apple = Penapple … uh … Pineapple?

No, Pen + Apple = Apple Pen :grinning:

2 Likes

Not that I’m any wiser now.

3 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Well, that’s another internet craze that completely passed me by. Serves me right for not following Justin Bieber.

Note to self: know your meme!

1 Like

When an image suddenly starts appearing everywhere, and it’s being modified so much that I have no idea what it was supposed to be referring to in the first place, I often find this site useful for working out what the *beep* is going on! :sweat_smile:

Believe it or not, when we were in Venice, at the restaurant, Annie asked the waiter for a fruit juice. He listed: “we have PINEAPPLE, APPLE and orange”.
I’m my mind started pen pineapple apple pen :joy::joy:

1 Like

And this is my favourite version of PPAP, starring Ryuk, the shinigami of Death Note (which loves apples!)

1 Like

We´re just :older_man:

2 Likes

Erm, I’m pretty sure you’re younger than the one who posted the meme here in the first place. You need a better excuse!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My sister got to know him in person. I don’t know if this is something one should be proud of.

2 Likes

I also have no idea what that whole pie-apple-pineapple thing is. And not tempted to find out (seems at the level of Gangam Style).
Now that is being :older_man:!
No FOMO, yo! :call_me_hand: Word!
:joy:

1 Like

Wow, you skipped an earworm of 2 years ago!

2 Likes

But he hangs around a lot with younger people. At the moment you are the youngest person I know!

1 Like

I’m a mother father gentleman.

But Gangnam Style is a lot better than pineapple pen whatever.

2 Likes

Life is what happens to you
during Windows updates.

PS. Not from the same page of the title.

4 Likes