Guga plays Monkey Island

By the way, I’ve just been reading the nicknames thread that Sushi posted a link to. The last sentence of your post… am I interpreting it correctly?? :hushed:

1 Like

See, I got that one. Not explaining it but silently enjoying its sublime quality.

Sure, I had to read them to know of their existence. :roll_eyes:

It really is??

That was you, right? (@milanfahrnholz can you confirm the abs with your previous study?)

1 Like

Completely irrelevant fact: We Germans call these books “Nackenbeißer” (= “bite in the neck”). :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Why would he censor himself?

I think you mentioned that before. I love that name. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not even sure I got that one. It could have been 22 or 57 just as well. But yeah, sure: 34! :man_shrugging:

Google “rule 34 definition”, while you’re not at work

Oh, so it was a “happy little accident”!

grafik

Look up “Rule 34” to know the significance of your number and why it is funnier in that context than you probably thought.

1 Like

but not at work (just in case)! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no of course not! …ahehrm… Totally went for that…

*grabbing my phone, switching of WiFi and going to the kitchen…*

3 Likes

I don’t know, but I think so :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes.

No.

1 Like

Two out of three ain’t bad

2 Likes

I interpreted it to mean, you actually changed your name in real life… :smiley:
(if that’s correct, then wow… that’s awesome.)

1 Like

Yes, that’s true, I did that.
If you’ll come to see me in the place where I live, you’ll see many people who say hello to me using Zak: “Ciao Zak”.
I use my real name only with my parents and, of course, on official documents.

3 Likes

OK! :joy:
got it!

Although with all that Ransome DLC inspired stuff not nearly as shocking as I expected. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :

I was suggesting the same basically already. If Zak had to come up with a headline here: “Comic Coincidence or Creepy Clearvoyance?”

3 Likes

Fabio is a pretty common name in Italy :stuck_out_tongue: and that Fabio is almost unknown in Italy, despite being Italian.

1 Like

Awesome. Nice one. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like