Hints for LucasArts games

Where would you even get Labyrinth these days?

Yeah! We cheer everybody up:

Monkey Island 2 - because you remember the most things of Monkey Island 1. So some of the jokes should be funnier. :slight_smile:

btw: Labyrinth is a difficult game.

2 Likes

I voted for Zak without even thinking. Which is the usual way I do stuff. Just do it…without thinking.

1 Like

Well, you have to use a C64 emulator - and with a little help of Google you can still play it. :sunglasses:

If you would like to buy the original you will find it on ebay regularly - but only for very high prices…

Good question. I guess I was thinking along the lines of @Someone’s later comment, but I haven’t checked it out yet.

Is that the best stripper you could find? You’re going to regret asking that, Kate.

Also I thought unticking ‘show voters’ would just hide them publicly, not hide them from me as well. Oh well, at least three of those I know anyway!

1 Like

Which version should one try? Apple II, Commodore 64 or PC-88?

Oh, and how you will!

grafik

I’d probably prefer to play the C64 version as that’s the one I would’ve played as a kid, if any of my friends had it on their C64s.

Still, that’s slightly better.

2 Likes

It’s not too difficult to get Labyrinth running. But the “handling” is a little bit complicated: First you have to use an emulator and second the game itself is very very old - so there is no point and click. (And there are long loading times. :slight_smile: ) But if you are willing to play Labyrinth you should give it a try. Oh, and you should watch the movie first.

If you need help in playing Labyrinth, please drop me a note (or PM).

Originally I thought about to post a photo of myself. But that wasn’t funny enough:

I voted for MI2, if that helps. :slight_smile:

C64, but I have to admit that I’ve never played the MSX2 and the PC-88 versions.

1 Like

I thought that too the first time I did a poll.

I voted for Inside because no one should need any help in deciding to put on MI2 sometime after playing MI1. :wink:

1 Like

But Inside is so dark - and @PiecesOfKate needs a cheer up (or whatever the correct word for “party hard” is…) :wink:

Mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuurderrrr!

1 Like

Who knows what I have voted for…

1 Like

Uh, Uh, Uh, I know it! I know it! Monkey Island 2! Right?

Beppe Grillo? :ransome:

2 Likes

So read a book instead then. Something like Astérix, What a Carve Up!, HHhH or something Tom Robbins. The Pickwick Papers. Northanger Abbey. :cowboy_hat_face:

I’ve seen it loads and love it. Especially this bit
labyrinth-didymus-ambrosius-2

I don’t need to explain to you what I misread that as.

1 Like

Don´t be so sure, this is my brain right now: :fried_egg:

Is it rude if I eat it with some bacon?

1 Like