I am baaaacccccckkkkkkkk!

The only problem I have with this discourse is that it can´t tell me that an image or gif is too large outright. At first it displays a couple of minutes in the post and then is turned into a link when it has realised it is too big to download a local copy. That is a bit annoying.

Yes, this is annoying (maybe we should write more text and post less pictures :wink: ). I wonder if you can force Discourse not to download the picture into its CDN…

As a workaround you can download the picture, scale it down or reduce the image quality and upload it into the post. You have just to make sure that the picture is smaller than 3072 KB.

Never!

But hey, I also wrote a couple of textwalls so…

Sounds like something that should be doable. I would also be perfectly fine with autoresizing, but that might be too much for the software…

Another problem I have is that sometimes when I opened the reply bar it stars “headbanging” and goes up and down up and down…and only stops when I scroll a litte up or down but it keeps doing that at a certain height.

1 Like

Or take a screenshot, crop and save, maybe.

That happens to me occasionally too!

2 Likes

:wink:

Yes, but it seems that only the site owner can decide whether Discourse should download the pictures or not. (I’m still searching…)

For Discourse, but not in general. :wink: (For example WordPress is doing this.)

Yes, I have the same issue here (sometimes). (Maybe I should create an account in the Discourse forum…)

Yes, that’s a good idea! (As long as you wouldn’t like to post an animated GIF.)

1 Like

In which case, you post all the individual frames, print them, cut them out and make them into a flipbook!

1 Like

That´s the kind of effort that would eventually result in my posting way less animated gifs…

1 Like

Get me the chainsaw fuel and I’ll tell you. :slight_smile:

I’ll give you a 51 and a 50. Delores knows what to do.

1 Like

Like this?

(btw: I like flipbooks and the idea of producing them by printing GIFs isn’t that bad. :wink: )

I doubt that… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(btw: How is the progress of the TWP RPG? @tasse-tee and I can’t wait… :wink: )

1 Like

I thought we still had a schedueling problem?

Hm… @tasse-tee is back again and your weekend where you are are away was the last one? Or have I missed someting…? :thinking:

I wasn´t away afterall but I hadn´t done much anway.

Have you thought about your characters already and who you want to be, yet?

I´ve been thinking about simplifield rules where a talent throw has to be under the number of your talent. And I haven´t thought of possible modifiers yet.

Also to come up with a quest (phew), I think I´d have to draw a map and also think of NPC chararacters, too(though the world gives us already a few)

It´s though, becaue I´ve never been a DM before.

2 Likes

Maybe a new character. Then I won’t have to worry about getting a detail wrong about their backstory or something :wink:
I still haven’t gotten round to playing hard mode yet.

Oh, that means you haven´t even seen all characters that are in the game, yet(like Cassie or Chet)!

I’ve met Chet, the pizza guy, but he realised Ray was a fed and he ran away.

1 Like

He will run away for several reasons. However, there is a deeper reason for him even being there, that you will only find out in the full version of the game. As well as actually seeing Cassie instead of only hearing her on the radio.

3 Likes

That’s what she thinks! Heh heh heh…

(Bonus points for the first to reply the correct meme)

Oh great, why’d you have to drag @PiecesOfKate into the discussion? Now we’ll go off-topic faster than you can say… oh wait, we were already off topic. I’m not even sure what the topic was!

Awesome!

:open_mouth:
Quickly, then! Chop chop!
I never played the easy mode - that’s another thing that we grownups do, realise our time left is limited so better not waste it on easy mode.
:wink:

3 Likes

Now I´m curious to know what I could say…thimbleberry pie, maybe?

3 Likes

Oh, and @milanfahrnholz has to count to 10.000 first

2 Likes

Can I use a calculator?

2 Likes