I am baaaacccccckkkkkkkk!

Nah, looking younger is (generally) an indicator of good health.

I seem to look mid-'20s these days.

1 Like

Hm… I’m a little bit skeptic about that. :wink: (I would more think that are the genes.)

And how old are you? :slight_smile:

I believe the only one here who is even close to that should be David Fox.

1 Like

Didn’t you raise your hand being 25 the other day. You’re doing a little Benjamin Button?

So ok, you’re 24, but how long have you been on this planet? 72 years?

2 Likes

*Cough* A gentleman never asks a woman about her age. :face_with_monocle:

A much better question would be: “How long have you been on an other planet?”

1 Like

Who said I am a gentleman?
:fish:

A much betterer question would be: “How long have you not been on another planet?”

2 Likes

No. She raised her hand when it was about “turning 25 this year”. Pay attention crapdamnit!

3 Likes

Yeah, @Sushi, pay attention! :stuck_out_tongue:

Some planets I’ve never been to!

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry… you guys & gals write sooooo much I can’t remember every detail exactly. And it’s all so well organised all over the place as well.

Let me try again:

So you’re turning 25 this year? That’s nice: you’ll finally be a grown-up but not yet looking like it.
:kissing_closed_eyes:

Happy unbirthday! It’s mine too, today.
:birthday:

3 Likes

Hehe, was I not already a grown-up? :wink: Technically I was an adult once I was 18. But I felt much more like one after I finished uni and found a job.

Yay, cake all round! :hugs: :birthday:

2 Likes

Chicken in duo mode…

Chicken in squad mode… All my crew died except me… u can’t see me in pic coz I was hiding in a bush… I ain’t a coward…

Mmmm, chicken dinner :yum:

Nothing wrong with that, if the whole squad wins when one member survives!

2 Likes

This makes me nostalgic… U can understand it if you lived in India around 2005 and knew Hindi… a Pakistani band is singing for an Indian movie…

Oh, right, you are “fishy”… :wink:

I’ve recently read a Agatha Christie book that she wrote round about 1940. Around that time it seemed that people were grown-up with 25 in the UK…

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Just the other day @PiecesOfKate was dragging me around between threads so fast I felt a bit like Loki after his encounter with the Hulk afterwards…

2 Likes

I think that’s a slight exaggeration :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You mean it was more like this?

3 Likes

Yeah maybe…

…more like this…

But where did you get this from?!

(Hm… today I’m somehow addicted to extreme-memeing…)

1 Like