IMPORTANT: How do you hang your toilet paper? (Poll)

Those who have played Thimbleweed Park and noticed the infamous toilet paper orientation option in the video settings will understand why this topic is so so important and drenched in both practical life lessons and deep philosophical meanings.

How do you hang your toilet paper?

Click one of the options!

• Over
  • Under
  • other (specify how in the thread)

0 voters

Over because as Clooney says at the end of From Dusk Till Dawn:ā€œI may be a beep but IĀ“m not a beeping beep!ā€

I hang it with a properly tied noose.

Thatā€™s a very coherent way to do it.

Over, of course, as god intended toilet paper to be hung. Only a philistine would hang it under.

I donā€™t hang it, I lay it vertically on the sink, next to the toilet.

And I feel quite discriminated.

This is a very respectful poll that has an ā€œotherā€ option for anything that doesnā€™t fit in the two main options.

yeah, I mean discriminated by the authors.

1 Like

For a second there I read ā€œpalestineā€ and thought I finally knew what the near east conflict really was about.

1 Like

Um, close enough? :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s a real bugbear of mine when I see it hung under. If I encounter it in a bathroom that isnā€™t mine Iā€™ll take it off and turn it around.

1 Like

Butā€¦ what if you encounter it in a bathroom that is yours?? :open_mouth:

S[quote=ā€œCaven, post:10, topic:1075, full:trueā€]

Um, close enough? :wink:

[/quote]

Oh noā€¦ I didnā€™t go there. :open_mouth: The term is also used nowadays to mean in general a person who does not appreciate or is hostile to culture and fine arts.

But who knows, perhaps the Middle East conflict is actually about how to set the toilet paper correctly, I canā€™t be sure. Lol

dZ.

Butā€¦ that would mean thereā€™s an anti-me out there whoā€™s turning them all the other way :open_mouth:

That Reverser is out there, it canā€™t be bargained with, it canā€™t be reasoned with, it doesnā€™t feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stopā€¦ ever, until you are dead!

Or until you get used to having the toilet paper the wrong way.

Yes, but do you stand it with the loose end clockwise, or anti-clockwise? There is always a Right Way for every position. :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Over. Basta, everything else isnā€™t legit. :joy:

Haaaa :joy:

I voted ā€œotherā€ since I have a different debate in my household.

It involves me saying WHY IS THERE NO TOILET PAPER ON THE HOLDER AGAIN!!! I JUST REFILLED IT (facing under) THIS MORNING!!!

I donā€™t give a crap which way it faces really, as long as itā€™s there.

1 Like