Which options do you miss in TWP (and other adventure games)?

In TWP we have an option for the toilet paper orientation, the in-game jokes and other funny things. But what option do you miss (or have missed) in TWP or (if you can’t remember that particular game) in other adventure games?

Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck’s Revenge

Guybrush with chest toupée: Yes :ballot_box_with_check: No

1 Like

I miss the option:

Activate italian fan dub

3 Likes

I (and we all) owe an apologize to Ron for the toilet paper option.

The real enemy is the one:

A single-sheet toilet paper dispenser, I had that in my hotel room this weekend. I’ll never complain about toilet paper orientation anymore.

3 Likes

You meant this! :joy:

6 Likes

Or even sideways! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Great idea, that should keep EVERYONE happy!

Well… except for the left handed people.
Ah well, let’s just mount it on a spinning wheel. :man_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

I was about to say that!

The loo roll dispensers at work are annoying me at the moment. They pack it in so tight one has to push the roll round from underneath. :older_woman: they don’t make ‘em like they used t’!

3 Likes

:ransome: *beep* them!

2 Likes

Let’s check first

• I am lefthanded
  • I am righthanded
  • I am ambidexter
0 voters

:grimacing:

(non-anonymous poll is awkward)

2 Likes

It seems to be a common wish to change the look of the hero. (In The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 you can change the color of one of the heroes. :slight_smile:)

We have discussed and joked a lot about additional options in the development blog. But actually I haven’t missed any option. In terms of searches for problems it would be good to have a “debug” option so the player can see for example if the config is loaded without an error.

Sure everyone wants to individualise their character!

I just changed my astronaut in No Man´s Sky, he looks a bit like a Tie Fighter Pilot now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I don’t want that. I’m also annoyed if I have to build my own character in RPGs. I’m a player, not a plastic surgeon. :wink:

That is why most games have a custom or random option. :slight_smile:

And I use them! :smiley:

1 Like

Another thing I think I should say about this poll…

grafik

1 Like

Is it? I’m proud of being a leftie!

Wait…

3 Likes

Maybe it has its advantages in the UK? But I hear it is sometimes a pain playing games with a joypad.

And of course lefties rule!

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s a pain, yeah, but that doesn’t make me feel embarrassed about it :slight_smile:

Most things these days are built for lefties and righties. In fact the only exceptions I’ve come across personally are kiwi sporks and assault rifles.